~6

-Your P.O.V.-

"Finally! I hate this class!" You grumbled, standing up from your seat, besides, Naomi who also stood up. 

"Right!?" Nomi said as the two of you began to pack up all of your materials so you could head over to Herbology.

"Are you excited about Herbology with Theseus?" Naomi said teasingly, to you. 

Lucky for you, you and Naomi were extremely advanced in Herbology so you had a class with the 7th years. You blushed a  bit, despite not wanting to act like you liked Theseus, though you and Naomi, both knew it was true.

"I guess," You said shyly.

The two of you smiled at each other as the two of you walked, out of the classroom, and up the stairs. Naomi continued to tease you about liking Theseus, as you finally made it to the front doors. 

Both of you decided to stop for a moment as you placed heating charms on yourselves since you didn't have time to get to your dorm room to get your jackets.

The two of you began to trudge across, the endless fields on your way towards Greenhouse 2 for advanced Herbology with the seventh year. When you finally made it towards the greenhouse after walking through the chilly October air, you found the greenhouse was already filled with students.

Professor Parkinson was already delivering the instructions for today's activity. Both of you anxiously ran into the greenhouse shutting the doors behind you and muttering an apology. 

You smiled at Theseus, before taking the empty seat beside him. He smiled back at you before you looked up at Professor Parkinson and began to listen to the instructions for your assignment.

"Today students, we will be repotting some Mandrakes, with your partner," She said, walking around all of the students.

SHe passed, out earmuffs, before walking over towards the Mandrakes, which were on the ground, right beside where she had been standing a couple of minutes ago. She began piling the plants onto the long table which we all were all sitting at. 

"Okay now the new pot's are over there," Professor Parkison pointed, over to the shelves than pointed beside the pots were the bags, of dirt and trowels.

"Begin!" She yelled, happily, before going to the corner, of the greenhouse, and sat down at her desk, pulling out a book and beginning to read it.

"Well, Hello there  Y/N," Theseus, said smiling at you, before he walked over to the shelf, and grabbed a pot, bag of dirt, and a trowel.

"Hey," You responded, pulling a mandrake, towards her, which was in a small tight pot.

"Okay let's prepare, the new pot," You said matter of factly, as you began pouring dirt, into the new pot.

"Yes Ma'am," Theseus, said saluting to you before he began to use the trowel, to make space for the mandrake.

"Okay, take it out," You said, both of you made sure your earmuffs, were on before you picked up the squealing and screeching mandrake, and threw it into the new pot before covering it up completely.

"Good," Theseus, said wiping the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

"Are you a gardener?" Theseus smirked completely confusing you.

"Um no? Why do you ask?" You said confusedly.

"Well, because I just sprouted some feelings for you," He answered you winking at you as he smirked, running his fingers, through his soft light brown curly hair.

You bit your lip shyly, allowing a blush to rise on your cheeks. You finally rolled your eyes, and playfully slapped his forearm. You continued to laugh at him, as you guys got ready the next, pot for repotting. 

"Okay 3, 2... 1," You counted, and on 1, Theseus pulled the next Mandrake out of its tiny old cramped one and into its brand new one. You quickly began covering the plant completely in the dirt, until it's screeching were completely inaudible thanks to the layers of dirt above it.

"Done!" Theseus, said clapping his hands together, then he turns towards you with a smirk, making you concerned, "Now all that's left on my to-do list is you," He said, winking at you suggestively.

"Stop flirting with me!" You grumbled in mock annoyance, in reality, you kind of enjoyed having someone so attractive, flirting with you.

"I guarantee you- I'm not flirting with you! I'm just being extra nice to someone who's extra attractive." Theseus said winking at you. 

You had finally decided, to react to his flirting. As he looked away from you for only a millisecond, you tippy-toed, to his height, and whispered in his ear.

"Why thank you. You're also extra attractive," Before you kissed, him on the cheek, you dropped back down to the ground, and looked up at Theseus, to see, he was all red in the face and was trying to talk but he couldn't muster up the words, to use.

He clearly had a crush on you.

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I worked really hard on it, even though I'm supposed to be studying for midterms I just couldn't leave you guys without an update! Much love!

~Hope