~18

-Your P.O.V.-

Ever since you could remember you and your family had been living at Beaubatons. Since your father was the headmaster, he was allowed to keep you and your mother there. But things seemed to go wrong quickly. The second you turned eleven, and you began going to school, at Beaxuabtons, you noticed a slight change in your parent's behavior.

Your father Jeremy, became angry, yelling at you 24/7, and began treating students unfairly. Your mother Bella, began neglecting you and constantly yelling at you or arguing with your father. And yeah they both hit you a lot. You began to hate your parents with a bringing passion. 

Mysterious deaths had been occurring all over the world. Both in muggle, and wizard infested areas. Of course, the authorities could tell that a new threat had arisen but most people tried to ignore the problems accruing. But one day during the summer transitioning into the fourth year, your father told you something that would change your life forever.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something." Jeremy said as you entered his office.

"Yes, father?" You asked taking a seat in front of his desk.

"But first how are you feeling," Jeremy said indicating to your bandaged hand in your lap.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said hiding the venom in your voice. He had hurt you, yet he acted as he cared.

"Anyways, back to the main topic of the minute. You have heard about all those strange deaths all over the world I assume?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, father." You responded solemnly, confused as to what he was getting at.

"Well, I am behind them." He said with a crackhead smile.

"What?" You asked as if he were joking.

"I am a demon wizard hybrid. And I am tired of watching these stupid mortals trying to make my kind go extinct." Jeremy said his voice spitting venom.

And with that Jeremy transformed in front of you for the first time. His whole body was covered in a black layer, of liquid, his eyes became full red, with no pupils. He sprouted large wings, and his large black bull-like horns sprouted out of his head.

"Now you will do as I say, or I wipe out the whole school, and everyone you love." He said looking down at me from where he floated in the air.

"Yes, sir." You said bowing your head, fear as you felt tears run down your face.

"You will address, me as Father, or Cardion," Cardion said with a snarl on his face. "Now I have a job for you. You will give this necklace to your mother, make sure she wears it to sleep, and you'll be safe."

"Why?" You asked as Cardion dropped a silver chained necklace, with a ruby pearl dangling from it, onto the ground. 

"DO NOT DARE QUESTION ME," Cardion said as you scrambled to pick up the necklace.

"Yes, Father." You said scaredly, as more tears continued to fall on your face.

"GO!" He screamed landing on the ground making the whole ground shake.

The moment you left the office you broke down on the ground, sobbing your heart out. You couldn't go through with this your mother may be a heartless, person but you couldn't take a human life. That was just cruel. Sitting there in tears, outside of your father's office you watched everything go black.

***

"She's awake!" Someone screamed as you opened your eyes. You spotted Judy standing beside you as she called someone over.

You tried to seat up but you didn't have enough energy in your upper body to do it. SO you sat there trying to move, as Judy stood there, looking down at you. You heard loud footsteps running over to you. Those people happened to be Theseus and Naomi.

"What happened?" You asked your friends and boyfriend as you once again tried to sit down.

"Easy!" Theseus said trying to get you to stop from sitting up. "You fell down the stairs, and gave your self a concussion and a small coma."

"How long have I been out for?" You asked trying to see who else was here. You spotted, Newt, Adrian, and your father sitting together.

"2 days," Theseus said squeezing your hand.

"Oh." You said quietly. "Do you think maybe I could talk to my father? Alone?" You asked as your friends exchanged looks.

"Of course, sweetie," Naomi said sweetly. Naomi was one of those friends who can activate mom mode in 2.2 seconds.

You had always known or maybe just could feel that Bella your mother hadn't died a natural death. You could feel it inside of you that something had killed your horrible, mother. ANd you had a faint idea who had caused this. This dream you had, was not only a dream. It seemed to be more of a clue or a vision. A vision that might help you piece this puzzle together once and for all.

Naomi, Theseus, and Judy walked over to where the boys were sitting. You watched as Jermey your father nodded at THesus before walking over to your bed. You looked around to make sure no one was in ear range before whispering, just loud enough for your father to hear.

"I know what you did."

A/N

I know this story seems very strange at the moment but I promise it'll begin to make sense soon. I love you guys so much do you think we could get to 700 reads before July 1? It's currently the 27th of June! 3 days! Well here's for hoping! Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep reading! Much Love!

~Hope