~25

-Your P.O.V.-

You still couldn't believe that you had actually done that to your friends. Yeah, they don't know what happened but still. You felt somewhat guilty. But then again you did what you had to do. If you hadn't your father might have found out and killed everyone at the school. 

You hadn't talked to Theseus all week. You were beginning to miss him but you needed to do what you had to do. And besides, he messed up, and still, hadn't apologized. He knew you too well. He knew how you were feeling. And you nearly told him everything when he asked. But you held your tongue. That was the past. Well, a little over a week ago. But that didn't matter anymore.

Because today was the day that you and Juliet were to sneak into Malfoy, manor. So you had to sneak out. But this time you had a plan to sneak out unnoticed by the girls.

You slowly snuck out of bed. Then you took turns pointing your wand at each girl. Putting them into a deep sleep. But you would wake them up as soon as you got back. Once all the girls were unconscious, you quietly went into the bathroom, where you changed into a fully black outfit. 

You put on tight black leggings, a plain black sweater, black gloves, and a black cloth over your eyes, with holes cut out for your eyes. Your (H/C) hair was tied up into a messy bun so that it wouldn't bother you, as you put on your already packed black backpack. It was finally time to jump. So you grabbed your new broom, walking over to your window. 

You pulled the window open stepping on the ledge as you pulled it shut behind you. Then you got on your broom and quickly swooped down in the air. And after doing a few tricks on your broom, you finally began flying over to the roof of the courtyard. As you neared the courtyard you spotted Juliet hovering over the roof on a fancy looking broom.

"Juliet!" You called out smiling at your half-sister.

"Finally!" She said sourly back at you as she flipped her sleek black hair.

"I'm not even late." You said laughing at her as she began to rise a bit n her broomstick beside you.

"I know, I'm just bored," Juliet said laughing as she pulled something out of her pocket.

"What's that?" You asked as you hovered beside her.

"A compass, duh." She said holding in front of her. "The mansion is straight east, so we'll just keep flying till we find it," Juliet said as she looking at the compasses.

"That way." She said pointing towards the greenhouses, as she stuffed her compass back into her pocket.

You nodded as you began to fly towards straight in the given direction. Juliet began to fly alongside you. Juliet's black hair was in a low ponytail. She wore tight black leggings, with a short black mid thigh skirt, and black Lita boots. She also wore a black tight t-shirt, a similar, cloth over her eyes, and a black backpack on her shoulders.

You guys flew in silence and speed for what felt like hours. You were on your way to do something extremely dangerous. But you knew that you had to do this. This was a mission that only you and Juliet could handle. You felt so strange about this. 

Just one month ago you were a normal 14-year-old girl who had a crush on a cute 17-year-old boy. But now you were stuck trying to save the wizarding world from your crazy father. You felt like such a mystery. Like you were some unsolvable puzzle. A mystery that you knew Theseus would try his hardest to solve. 

But you knew deep down that you couldn't let him. You couldn't let him in. No matter how much you wanted to. Everything around you was changing. Everything you knew and loved. Was gone. Everything that you had ever known was a lie. Your father was evil. 

Jeremy Lemmings was a monster. And you had to stop him. And if stopping him meant you had to shut Theseus out, well then so be it. Because the well being of others was more important than your love life. But all you'd wished for this whole week was for things to go back to normal. For your mother to be alive, and for you and Theseus to be happily dating. 

"We're here," Juliet said gravely, breaking you out of your thoughts.

It was time to solve this mystery.