~10

-Your P.O.V.-

Your lips finally connected sending a spark through your body. But not the bad kind of spark like the 'I think I'm in love spark.' Your lips moved in perfect sync as you smiled your eyes fluttering shut. He rested his hands on my waist as you wrapped arms around his neck.

You then decided to deepen the kiss by tilting her head back. Theseus hummed at this as he continued to kiss you passionately. Then when both of you began to run out of breath you pulled apart. Smiling you looked up at him, Theseus was smiling down at you. 

You stood up on your tippytoes and kissed him quickly on the lips again. He laughed at this as he ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair. His brown eyes kept locking onto your (E/C) Reyes.

"That was nice," Theseus muttered still looking into your eyes.

"Yeah." You said smiling at him.

"Oh shoot," Theseus said looking at his watch. "We were supposed to meet everyone else at the Leaky Cauldron 15 minutes ago."

"That's okay they'll understand." You said holding his hand to lead him towards the Leaky Cauldron which was a ten-minute walk away from where they were outside of Gladrags Wizardwear.

You and Theseus made your way toward the Leaky Cauldron ten minutes later still hand in hand even as you stepped inside which earned a gasp from all your friends. The boys had been sitting at one table while the girls had been at the other table. Theseus headed towards, his younger brother Newt, and Adrian.

You then turned towards the girl's table and headed over there to sit with Naomi and Judy. But the second you sat on your seat-.

"How was it?" Naomi bombarded.

"Did you guys kiss?" Judy questioned.

"Did he get you a present?" Naomi asked.

"Are you going to go on another date?" Judy begged for an answer.

"Why were you holding hands?" Naomi interrogated you.

"Guys calm down I'll tell you everything!" You said smiling at your two best friends who immediately shut their mouths.

"Sorry," Judy and Naomi muttered at the same time.

"It's okay guys." You said happily. "But I seriously had the greatest time ever!"

Judy and Naomi smiled at each other all giddy about you and Theseus going on a date. So you looked at them then began talking.

"So, first of all, we headed over to Madame Pudfoots Tea shop for brunch!" You announced to your best friends.

"Awe that place is so romantic!" Naomi squealed like a fangirl.

"Okay, so we had some food and chatted then he offered to pay for the 'date'" You continued to reveal as you air quoted 'date'.

"Such a gentleman!" Judy squealed, before turning around to look at the guy's table where Newt was shyly fidgeting with his hands on the table. But once he made eye contact with Judy he blushed looking at his lap.

"Awe Newt so likes you!" Naomi exclaimed grabbing Judy's hands excitedly, having watched the whole Newt-Judy interaction.

You laughed at your friends before turning towards Theseus. He never really asked you to be his girlfriend. But hopefully, he'll ask you soon. I mean look at him wouldn't date him? He's hot, smart, sweet, romantic, and older.

"Hello?" Naomi said snapping her fingers in your face trying to wake you up out of your trance.

"Oh sorry," You muttered blushing since they had noticed you staring at Theseus.

"What do you guys want to eat? I'm making an order for all of us?" Adrian asked as he stood beside us, his ginger hair a mess on his pale face.

"I'll have a butterbeer," Naomi said blushing a bit, as she twirled her black to blond hair around her finger.

"Me too," Judy added.

"Nothing for me thanks," You added as he walked away to place the order.

"Okay so continue you the story!" Judy said excitedly clapping her hand in your face.

"Well, after we had our food, we headed to Spintwitches Sporting Needs, where he bought some stuff for quidditch and bought me a Hufflepuff Jersey, with his number on it-"

You were interrupted by Naomi and Judy's happy squeals, as they got extremely excited for you.

"That is so cute!" Naomi exclaimed. 

"Right!?" Judy agreed, as her straight ginger hair bounced on her shoulders. "Continue."

"Well then after we left the shop we headed to Gladrags Wizard Wear because I wanted some new clothes, which he helped me pick out." You said thinking about how he said you would look great in your new clothes.

"Awe!" Naomi sighed as if Theseus and you going on a date was as cute as a basket of puppies.

"Then he insisted on paying for my clothes. And once we made it outside we delivered our new things to our room's with magic than-" 

"Drinks are here!" Adrian said handing Judy and Naomi their respective beer mug.

"Thanks, Adrian!" Naomi said as she became a blushing mess.

"No problem," Adrain said blushing a bit himself before heading over the guy's table.

"Okay continue," Naomi said snapping out of her blushing state.

"So it started to lightly rain and we kept edging closer to each other until we kissed." Your smile was a mile long as you watched your friends get all giddy.

"That's amazing!" Judy and Naomi screamed at the same time squealing in delight.

"How was it?" Naomi asked.

"Amazing." You said in awe.

After that, the girl went all quiet as they began drinking their butterbeer. And slowly but surely I ended up thinking about Theseus. What would it be like to be his girlfriend? Would he kiss your forehead, and peck your lips? Would he cuddle with you, and buy you presents? Would he take you on cute dates and walk you to class hand in hand? There were hundreds of possibilities.

And you just couldn't wait to experience them.

A/N

Yay! I updated! I worked really hard on this so please vote this chapter, comment, and follow me. How are you all, you guys? I've been a bit tired but I've been extremely motivated to write so I'm tried to update one book per day! Yay! Anyways have a nice day and Much Love!

~Hope