~12

-Your P.O.V.-

You woke up completely fatigued on Sunday morning, at around 9 am. It was so hot in the dorm room for some reason. So you decided to head to the bathroom, for a shower. But first, you headed over to your trunk pulling out an (F/C) sundress, white sandals, a bra, panties, and a towel.

You then headed into the bathroom of your dorm room. You quickly removed your clothes and threw them into the hamper before stepping into the shower. You turned on the hot water letting it graze your water, before reaching for your (F/S) applying it to your (H/C) colored hair. 

After you lathered the shampoo and rinsed you did the same with the conditioner. Once that was over you reached for the bath sponge, pouring some body wash on it before using it on yourself. Once you were done you rinsed your self off completely then turned off the showered head. You reached out of the shower pulling to towel towards you before wrapping it around your self and drying off.

Once your dryer your self off you put on your clothes, and shoes. Then you reached under the sink pulling out your makeup. You pulled out some light blue eyeshadow applying it in a prominent lid style on the top of your eyelid. Then you pulled out your clear lipgloss and applied it to your lips carefully. After you finished with the makeup you put the stuff back into the makeup case slipping it back under the sink.

You then took the towel and putting it on top of your wet (H/C) color hair. You then begin to rub it with the towel trying to dry it completely. Once your hair was mostly dry you stepped out of the shower throwing the towel over your bed frame to let it dry. 

You looked around the dormitory to find that everyone is still asleep. So you decided to head into the common room and find someone to talk to.

You carefully open the door heading and down the spiral staircase towards the Hufflepuff common room. Once you entered the bright yellow room you found that there were only a couple of people down here one of them being Theseus Scamander. 

You blushed lightly as you headed over sitting beside him on the couch. Theseus didn't seem to notice that you were there as he ran his long fingers through his curly hair. He was wearing white sweatpants and a yellow t-shirt, probably his pajamas.

"Morning," You said making him jump slightly since he hadn't noticed you were there.

"Oh good morning I didn't see you," Theseus said looking at you with a smile. "How are you?" 

"I'm great. You?" You responded, smiling at him, you were just a couple of inches apart and he seemed to be moving closer.

"I'm good, I wanted to talk to you about something important," Theseus said smiling at you.

"Yeah?" You asked smiling.

"I just really want you to know that I like you a lot and that I want to start a relationship with you," Theseus said suddenly getting shy as he blushed scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I want a relationship with you too." You said smiling shyly. "So does this mean we're dating or?"

"Well no, I plan to ask you out in the most special way possible," Theseus explained to you, he had scared you for a minute.

"Okay." You said laughing lightly.

Then you scooched closer to him, as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, you rested your head on his shoulder as he rests his head on your head. Both of you sat there together in silence looking out the window of the common room, which let in the golden rays of the morning sun.

You spotted a textbook resting on the coffee table in front of you. So you reached for it before getting back into your seat beside Theseus, as you flipped through the book bored. The both of you relaxed into each other god only knows how long as people began to wake up and head into the common room or upstairs to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Do you want to get breakfast?" Theseus asked you making you look up from the page about the invigoration draught.

"Sure," You said standing up eagerly dropping the book back onto the coffee table before you pulled Theseus up from his spot.

He laughed at you as the two of you headed over to the portrait hole. It flew open, allowing you to exit the common room. You headed down the hallway ready for good breakfast with your crush and soon to be boyfriend.

A/N

Oof. I know I've been kind of lazy with the updates but I'm having like the worst writer's block and I'm seriously trying. So with that said I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took me four days because of my writer's block. I hope you guys are safe and healthy and Much Love.

~Hope