~16

-Your P.O.V.- 

As you yawned, out of pure boredom tired of listening to Professor Binns, drone on about the history of Goblins, you spotted something flying towards you. You stared at it in awe, as the object flew towards you, it then landed right in front of you. When you took a close look, you realized that it was an organic bird.

You gently picked it up as it, tweeted in your palm. When you tried to pet it's head gently, it caused a glittery exploding leaving behind a flat undamaged piece of paper. You dropped the paper on the table in shock, as you recovered from the momentary shock, by rubbing the glitter off of your face. Once you got it all off, you looked at the note now lying on the table.

Meet me, in the Hufflepuff Common Room for a date, at 6.30 pm

~Theseus

A date! Your first real date with Theseus since you started dating! You began to daydream about possible date ideas, on the Hogwarts grounds, maybe swimming at the Great Lake! Or a picnic in the Astronomy Tower, or maybe a simple lunch date in the Great Hall, or a cute gardening date in the flower Green House!

You continued to think of the endless date possibilities as Adrian sat beside you doodling onto his piece of parchment instead of taking notes. You looked at the clock on the walk, which read 5:30, isn't class supposed to end right now.

As if on cue, the bell, rang loud and proud. Half of the students jumped in their seats with shock since they had been sleeping through the lecture. You quickly jumped out of your seat throwing everything you had pulled out of your backpack for this class, back into your backpack, eagerly.

You had a date to get dressed for.

***

After running down about 5 flights of stairs you finally arrived inside the Hufflepuff Common Room, with about 50 minutes to spare. So you tiredly climbed the stairs up to the fourth year girl's dormitory. Once you stepped inside the messy room, you spotted Judy, reading a book on her bed. 

"Oh thank goodness!" You called out running over to your friend.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking at you with a face full of concern

"Theseus asked me on a date and I have no idea what to wear!" You said dropping your school backpack to the ground beside your bed.

"What, seriously I thought somebody died," Judy said standing up and stretching her arms.

"Seriously this is an emergency." You said panicking.

"Okay listen, you've got to trust me, you go take a shower, and I'll get your outfit ready," Judy said smiling.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"100%," She said walking over to your trunk as she began rummaging through it.

She then turned around throwing a red towel, at you. You took it, choosing not to argue, as you entered the bathroom. Once you stepped ing inside you locked the door then stripped off all your clothing. You then turned to the hamper and dumped all your clothes into the dirty laundry hamper.

You then hung up the towel, and stepped into the shower, turning it on. You let the hot water run down your body as you used, (F/S/S) on your (H/L) (H/C) hair. Once you finished with your shampoo, you put some bodywash on your pouf and washed. Finally, you put some conditioner, in your hair then after a minute you washed it out.

You finally rinsed yourself over one more time before turning off the showerhead. You then stuck your hand out of the curtains reaching for your red towel. You then pulled it into the shower with you, wrapping it around your self. Once you dried your self off pretty well you stepped out of the shower, with the towel wrapped comfortable wrapped around your body. And as you were looking at yourself in the mirror you heard a knock come from outside the bathroom.

"What is it?" You asked still looking at your self in the mirror.

"It's me, Judy, now listen open the door just a smidge so I can pass you your clothes," Judy said from the other side of the door.

You opened the door a bit like she said, and found Judy's arm holding a bunch of clothes. You smiled reaching for the clothes, pulling them into the bathroom, with you, before shutting the door.

"Thanks!" You said looking over the clothes Judy had given to you.

"No problem!" She responded.

You spotted, a black bra,  black underwear, black shorts, a thigh-high galaxy printed halter dress, black fishnet tights, a black cardigan, and a high rise black block heels. You had to admit this outfit was seriously the cutest. 

So you finished drying off your body, then you slipped on you your bra, underwear, tights, and black shorts. Then you slipped the dress on over top and looked at your self in the full-body mirror. You thought that you looked pretty nice as you spun around a couple of times. But your hair of course was still wet, and not ready, but you knew Judy had a plan for it. 

You finally stepped into your tall heels, which add about 3 inches, but you were pretty used, to wearing heels, since at Beaxubatons, there was a formal, dance every month. Once you felt ready you stepped out of the bathroom, sitting on your bed, with a brush and leave-in hair conditioner.

"Sit!" She demanded so you obeyed, sitting in front of her as she began, to dry your hair was something.

"How are you dry my hair?" You asked still sitting in front of her.

"I made my wand produce hot air," Judy said matter of factly. 

"Cool!" You said smiling, as she dried your hair a bit.

"Okay, so we don't want to dry you're a hair too much because the leave-in conditioner works, better when your hair is a little wet," Judy explained as she dropped the wand, then began brushing your hair.

Once she finished, drying a bit more she put just a bit of conditioner on her hand, brushing, it into your hair, before looking you over as she pinned your hair into a half down half-up hairstyle. She then turned you around, holding up your chin, to our lipgloss, on it. 

"Perfect!" She said happily.

"Thanks!" You said standing up to go look at your self in your full body mirror. "I look amazing!"

"Of course, and no problem," Judy said standing up and stretching her arms. "Now, go get your man!" She said leading you to the door, of the girl's dorm.

"Thanks again!" You said heading down the stairs.

Here goes nothing.

A/N

Believe I know this story is somewhat boring but it is seriously getting way more interesting. I just hope you like this chapter. And I also hope that you'll like the next few chapters when they come out. Anyways stay safe, and Much Love!

~Hope