~31

-Your P.O.V.-

"We have to think of a plan!" Judy said looking around at everyone.

"Okay, so we know that my father spends almost every day at Beaxbaton." You said thinking through what you could possibly do.

Maybe we could sneak into the school at night, and capture him? I mean that would be very difficult since he one wI would eventually try to come for him. And that school was always heavily guarded. But then you remembered the roof, of the school. You had used to sneak up there with Bridget, your best friend when you used to go to school there. 

The roof was never guarded and had a secret entrance into the school, right outside the Headmaster's study. Maybe that would be your solution. We'd sneak into the school from the roof, sneak into hr study with the password, then capture my father. You knew he'd probably throw spells at us, and try to fight us off, but come on? 

With you, Judy, Naomi, Newt, Theseus, and Adrian you'd for sure be able to stop him in time to call the authorities. But what about Juliet? You'd have to message her somehow to let her know what you were doing with your friends and to tell her to meet you at the school.

"I have an idea!" You said sitting up straighter in your seat beside Theseus, who looked down at you fondly.

"Spill!" Naomi responded clapping her hands together excited.

"What if we sneak into Beaxabton through the secret roof entrance, and I'll use the password to get us into my father's study!" You said telling your friends about the beginning of your idea.

"Then we call the authority, as we capture your father!" Theseus said finishing your idea for you.

"Precisely!" You said excitedly smiling at him. "So who's coming?" You asked turning to your friends.

"All of us," Naomi said confidently.

"And my sister!" You said smiling as you thought of Juliet probably stressing about all of this drama. "We need to contact her, but first when do we go?" 

"How about a week from now, so that we can gather some more evidence for the authorities, and so we can work on our spells, and get ready for anything," Judy said thoughtfully as you and the rest of your friends nodded in agreement.

"Perfect," You said standing up quickly. "I'm going to get some parchment and a quill." You said heading ver to the staircase of the Girl's Dormitory.

You quickly headed upstairs over to your trunk where you grabbed your parchment and a quill heading back down the stairs quickly, to find them sitting exactly where you left them. You sat down on the ground in front of the coffee table, beginning to write. 

"Dear Juliett," You spoke so that everyone knew what you were writing. "I'd love to see you at my house for a chat at 12 next week. Please bring your homework. Your sister (Y/N),"

"How will she know if it's 12 am or pm?" Adrian asked looking at you questioningly.

"Trust me she'll know," You said grinning as you folded up the letter.

"What do you mean homework?" Judy asked as you stood stretching your arm with the letter and quill in your hands.

"Her evidence on our father." You said smiling as you turn towards the window. "We need to mail this." You said walking over to the window.

An owl flew up to you, floating in mid-air in front of you, as you pulled open the window. You quickly handed the owl the letter which it took in its beak. The owl hooted softly before flying off. This was it. This was the movement that you'd finally have someone on your team. The moment that everything would change again. 

You finally didn't have to deal with this drama all on your own, you would finally have someone on your side. You sighed smiling happily as you turned towards your friends smiling at them confidently. 

"We got this!" Naomi said standing up as the others stood up as well.

"Agreed!" Everyone said jumping up as well approaching you.

"Hands in!" You said smiling as you put your hand in front of you.

Everyone else grinned put their hands on top of yours before throwing them up in the air together. Finally, things might actually go well!