~24

-Your P.O.V.-

Monday morning. Still, seven days until you get to see Juliet again. She was amazing, it was so amazing having an older sister to hang out with. Even if the reason you guys were having out was to plot to destroy your father so is evil. You've learned to get used to the strange idea of calling your father evil. 

You sat up in your Hufflepuff themed bed, stretching your arms. Judy and Naomi were sitting on Naomi's bed whispered about something. You smiled at the girls as you pulled you (H/C) hair out of its bun, and into a high ponytail.

"Morning girls." You said smiling as you slid out of bed, walking over to your trunk.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" Judy asked, shyly.

"I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" You asked laughing.

"You and Theseus got into a fight," Naomi said carefully.

"I know but I'm fine because if he makes a mistake, I'm going to wait for him to apologize. If he doesn't then he wasn't worth it." You said pulling out your Hufflepuff uniform. 

"Okay." The girls said together awkwardly.

What was up with them? Oh well, not your problem. You took your clothes with you into the bathroom. You shut the door behind you before stripping off all your clothes until you were only in your undergarments. Then you slipped on your uniform once, you were comfortable, you took your (H/C) hair out the ponytail and began to brush it. 

Once you were satisfied, you let your hair rest on your shoulders, as you pulled out your makeup kit, which you kept under the sink. You put on a bit of lipstick, some blush, and a tiny bit of mascara. 

You had to admit it to yourself you looked pretty good. You smiled at your self as you put away your makeup bag. You picked up your pajamas, heading out of the bathroom. You walked over to your trunk putting away your pajamas, before pulling out a Hufflepuff yellow headband, to match your outfit. You slipped it onto your head, before turning to the dorm room's full body mirror. 

After you made sure that it looked good. You fixed your hair onto your shoulder and turned to Judy and Naomi who were still sitting on Naomi's bed. You picked up your backpack before walking over to them.

"Come on girls lets head downstairs for breakfast!" You said smiling at your friends.

"Um, no we actually wanted to talk to you about something important," Judy said quietly.

"Okay, I'm all ears." You said smiling as you sat down on your bed, which was right next to Naomi.

"Well, we wanted to ask you about what was going on," Naomi said carefully.

"Nothing going on." You said laughing.

"Well, we kind of saw you sneaking out of the dorm room, last night on your broom," Naomi said shyly. "Are you cheating on Theseus?" 

What the actual fuck. They thought you were heating on Theseus. Yeah, you've had it with these girls. They couldn't know about you sneaking out. What if they told I teacher who decided to amplify security preventing Juliet form coming back! 

You looked around the room, all the girls had gone down for breakfast. And the dorm room, the door was shut. No one would see what was going on. You whipped out your wand at lightening speed knocking them out. The girls fell back onto Naomi's bed beside each other. 

So you turned and pointed your wand at Judy's head. Concentrate (Y/N) all you needed to do was erase the last 10 hours and everything would be okay. 

"Obliviate." You whispered quietly. 

You watched a silver stream of memories flow out of Judy's mind floating into your wand. Perfect, now it was time for Naomi then you could wake, them up and run out of the room. You pointed your wand at Naomi's head. Concentrate (Y/N) just 10 hours. Ready. Set. Erase.

"Obliviate." You whispered again. 

You watched a silver string of memories similar to Judy's, float out of Naomi's mind. There the deed was done, now to wake them up. You walked over to the door of the dorm room, pulling it open as you stepped outside. Then sticking only your wand into the room you whispered a spell.

"Renervate." You watched through the crack of the door as the girls began to stir. 

You quickly and quietly shut the door before heading down the spiral staircase. Now nobody knew your secret.