~23

-Your P.O.V.-

How dare he do that!? If you were being different he certainly should not have treated you like that. You couldn't believe him! But now was not the time, for that. It was 11:30, so you were getting dressed. 

Well, more specifically you were putting on black so that no one would be able to catch you in the darkness. You rummaged through your trunk in the dark of night pulling out black high waisted leggings, a black cropped sweater, and black sneakers. You stepped into the bathroom, taking off your pajamas, to put on these, clothes. 

Once you were fully dressed you slipped on your sneakers, before putting your (H/C) hair into a bun. After you made sure you were comfortable, you stepped out fo the room. You took your pajamas, throwing them into your trunk before pulling out your black backpack. 

You quickly filled the backpack up with your pens, newspapers, my journal, writing gloves, and most importantly the wrapped killer necklace. You also added some candy because why not? You looked up at the dorm room clock. 

11:45. It was time to head out. So you put your backpack on your back, picking up your new broomstick, as you walked over to the window. It was time, to jump. You pulled the window completely open stepping out onto the ledge, shutting the window behind you. 

You quickly dived off of the ledge, sitting on top of your broomstick. You appeared to be falling but you quickly pulled yourself back up, speeding up. You began speeding all the way up into the air until you spotted, someone moving around on the roof of the courtyard. 

You quickly flew down beside her scaring Juliet a bit. You quickly landed on the roof putting the broomstick beside your self. Juliet gave you a scowl, as you pulled out your backpack. You rummaged through your backpack, pulling out a small black box. 

"The necklace is in there." You said handing Juliet the box. "So your really my half-sister?" 

"Yeah," Juilet said smiling as she reached, for the box. "But now we have to get rid, of the man who made us related since he's crazy."

"Yeah." You said chuckling sadly.

"Let me try some tests on this." She took out her wand levitating the cover off of the box, before pointing her wand at the necklace. 

The necklace began to glow, revealing fingerprints. Then a bunch of faces of the people who touched the necklace showed up. There was your father's face, and your mother's face, you, and a man you didn't recognize. 

"Those are my parents. But who is that?" You asked pointing at the floating profile of the man.

He was young with dirty blonde hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. Who was he? You'd never seen his face in your entire life. Maybe an evil friend of your father. Juliet began to mutter spells, at the man's profile until it began to talk.

"I am Draculus Malfoy. I placed a curse on two necklaces, one of them being this one." The profile said confessing to doing a bad deed.

"Of course the Malfoys!" You said annoyed. "Father was great friends with Draculus's father Apollo! That's probably why Draculus, helped father!"

"Yeah! And I remember knowing a kid named Draculus before the divorce!" Juliet said happily. "He must be my age! I still remember when we were four years old. He's kind of hot now."

"No!" You said laughing. It felt nice having a sister even if the only reason you were reunited was that your father killed your mothers.

"Okay, so we need a plan to find this man." You said thinking. "How about Malfoy manor! All the Malfoys live there don't they?" You asked thinking of the famous, location since Judy was always talking about its intricate architecture.

"Yes! How about next week we meet back here, and fly together, to Malfoy manor, observe Draculus, then- we attack!" Juliet screamed the last part.

"Or how about we question him." You said trying to reason with Juliet.

"How do you know that he'll answer truthfully?" Juliet asked.

"Okay listen we'll spike his drink with Veritatisrum, then we'll sneak into the house, and tie him up. We'll be wearing masks, so he won't recognize us. And finally, he'll tell us everything we need to know." You said grinning at your idea.

"I feel bad," Juliet said sighing.

"A second ago you said you wanted to attack him." You said laughing.

"Guilt came over me." She said laughing.

"Okay, but we're ready for this." You said grinning proudly.

"Ready!" Juliet said high giving me.