~20

-Your P.O.V.-

It's been a week since you woke up in the Hospital Wing. You had no idea what to do about your father. You knew that you had to find a way to get rid of him or to get him to pay for actions. After all, he had killed Bella Lemmings, the only person that had loved you at that time. You had cried a lot this week. It was as if the pain of your mother's death had resurrected after you heard your father confess to killing her. God being 14 years old at Hogwarts was stressful.

You still couldn't believe that he would do such a thing. But even worse you didn't know what you were going to do about it. But the second you had left the Hospital Wing, you headed to Hogsmeade. 

It was the weekend so all you had to do was give the caretaker your name and you were ever to go. You didn't have a jacket, but that didn't stop even as you had felt the goosebumps run up your arms. 

That day you bought a journal, to track information in a pair of gloves, to use when writing in the journal so that no one could track your fingerprints, and some pens. You had then headed to another store, where you bought a broom. You would need it to sneak over to Beaxubatons, to figure out what your father was doing. 

It was currently 3 am and you were up working on your research. You had your journal open along with old newspapers, as you tried to read up any mysterious deaths at Beaxbatons beside your mother's death. 

Your (H/L), (H/C), was tied up into a messy bun, you were wearing a tight black cami tank top, with white loose pajama shorts. You picked up your pen to scrawl down the death of a teacher, who your father had had a grudge against who had supposedly died of a seizure. The second you put your pen back down on the coffee, table that you had been sitting at you heard, someone heading down the stairs. 

So you whipped out your wand muttering spell. Your newspapers, journal, and pens flew under the coffee table before turning invisible. You took off the gloves, stuffing them into the pocket of your shorts. You then quickly stood up from your seat on the ground before quickly throwing yourself down on the couch, to pretend to be asleep.

"Is someone down here?" A familiar voice called out into the common room, which had only one source of light, the moonlight which was how you were able to write in your journal. 

"Hello?" Theseus asked walking around until he spotted you 'sleeping' on the couch. 

You could feel him staring at you so you stayed as still as you could as you felt his eyes boring into the back of your head. He's waiting for you to move so that he can out you! Don't move you kept telling yourself as he continued to stare at the back of your head. Come on (Y/N)! Don't move, you got this girl you got this-. Never mind you thought as your leg moved.

No matter how hard you tried to stay still you still ended up moving. How great for you. You seriously needed to get prepared for breaking into Beaxubaton. Because if you were going to be able to sneak around there, you would need to learn to stay still.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N/N)?" Theseus asked walking over to you.

You tried to slow your breathing so that you would sound like your sleeping, but Theseus was probably already on to you. Theseus continued to look at me before reaching his hand down, to move a fallen strand of hair behind your ear. So you were good at this! Great! You internally smiled as Theseus kissed you on the forehead. Thesus then headed back over to the boy's staircase. 

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," Theseus said one last time into the almost empty Hufflepuff Common Room, before heading up the stairs, to go to sleep.

You waited for their still as ever, afraid that he might just be waiting for you behind the couch. Once you were completely sure that he had gone to bed, you slowly sat up on the couch. Finally! It was so annoying to stay that still for that long, but it would be good practice, for next week. You pulled out your wand summoning your materials to go back to their old positions. You then put on your gloves before reaching for one of the many newspapers. 

You began flipping through the article about the Beaxuabtons teacher who died from a seizure. You began writing down info about him as well, as the reasons he and Jeremy your father didn't get along. As you read through various stories about him it made sense why he and your father didn't get along. But none of it was a good enough reason to kill him for. But then again your father did kill your mother who he only argued with once a week. So it did seem like your father was crazy. 

"Aha!" You called out in excitement. 

That's why your father wanted to kill the teacher. That tach who went by the name Professor Orlando had talked to the administration to try and get rid of him. Which was probably why your father had decided to get rid of him. You were so happy that with your results, that you didn't even notice that someone was watching your scribbling down your findings into your journal.

"Hello (Y/N)," 

A/N

WHO COULD IT BE? You shall never know. JK, you'll probably know in like 4-5 days, but WHO COULD IT BE!? Anyhow, I've started on a bunch of new projects you would know this if you looked at my profile often in my 'Coming Soon Section' for books. This has kept me quite busy, therefore I haven't been working on my other stories a lot I've just been posting ready chapters. Okay enough about me, how are you my lovelies! I'd love to know what your up to! Much Love!

~Hope