~29

-Your P.O.V.-

It's been a week since you and Juliet snuck out of Malfoy manor. Everything seemed to be okay we had our information, we had the necklace with proof. But you and your sister had no idea where to go from there. You were currently seated on the couch of the Hufflepuff common room, reading your textbook, since exams were coming up when someone cleared their throat making you look up.

"Hey," Theseus said smiling down at you as you smiled back.

"Hey, Theseus." You said smiling as you moved your feet so that he could sit beside you.

"I think we need to talk." He said sighing as he rubbed his eyes.

"Okay." You said nodding as you shut your book putting it on the coffee table.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what I did. It was worn for me to accuse you of acting weird. Will you forgive me?" Theseus asked said unsurely looking into my (E/C) eyes.

"I forgive you." You said happily hugging your older boyfriend.

Yeah, you'd forgiven him easily, but you really need him at the movement. You'd missed him a lot. Ever since you got into that fight, you hadn't talked and it had really messed you up. You were just glad to have your boyfriend back. He hugged you back tightly, as you hid your face in his neck. As he kissed your head, comfortingly. 

"I missed you so much (Y/N/N)," Theseus whispered in your ear, as you laughed cuddling into his side. 

"I missed you too, life's been lonely without your annoying flirting." You said laughing as Theseus landed down placing a kiss on your nose.

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?" Theseus asked winking at you as you blushed looking away with a smirk playing at your lips.

"Nope!" You said turning away from him with your nose in the air.

"Please?" Theseus asked wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Fine." You muttered as Theseus, turned your head so that he could kiss you. 

Theseus placed his lips on your lips sending a familiar spark through your body. Your eyes fluttered completely shut as the spark heated your whole body up from your toes to the top of your head as you kissed him back putting your hand on the back of his neck. He laughed as you broke apart running his hand through your (H/L) (H/C), hair.

"I'll give you another kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it." Theseus said laughing as you cuddled into his side. 

Out of nowhere, your smile dropped as reality set back in. Your father had killed your mother and now he was after you and your half-sister. You frowned looking at the ground as you thought of Jeremy Lemmings sitting somewhere in Beaxubatons probably, plotting you and your sister's doom. Ugh, why did this have to happen to you? 

Why couldn't you just be a normal teenage girl? With a hot seventeen-year-old boyfriend, lot's of friends, and no man trying to kill her. Of course, life wasn't simple. You couldn't just wish for something that would come true. but you just felt so guilty that you couldn't tell Theseus or Judy, and Naomi what was going on. You wanted to tell them all but you knew that if you did they'd be in serious danger.

"(Y/N)!" Naomi's ears filled your ears, as you sta up on the couch looking around to see Noami and Judy heading down the stairs of the Girl's dormitory.

"Hey, guys!" You said standing up as you pushed Theseus's hands aside, seeing the girls smile at you.

"How are you?" Judy asked smiling.

"I'm great!" You said smiling as your friends, smiled back. "You guys?" 

"Greta." They said together.

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out we were headed to Hogsmeade for the day," Naomi said excitedly laughing as she saw Theseus pouting on the couch.

"I'd love to you guys! Just give me a few minutes to get ready." You said smiling as you ran up the stairs.

Finally, life was simpler. You had your boyfriend back. He was back to his cuddly, flirty self. ANd your friends were inviting you to hang out again just like old times. It's funny how one traumatic expression can change your life for the worst.

At least, this felt normal.