~14

-Your P.O.V.-

Yesterday had been a great day. Hanging out with your friends, and future boyfriend, just helped you relax. But here you were a day later, leaving Transfiguration, with Judy, to meet Naomi at the Great Hall for Study Hour. Since it was a bit chilly, you were wearing your white collared shirt, with your gray cardigan which had the Hufflepuff crest on it, your Hufflepuff skirt, your Hufflepuff tie, and your black mary janes. Your (H/C) hair was tied up into a messy bun, to keep it out of your wat during school.

Judy was beyond happy for some reason. However, you couldn't help but laugh at your friend who skipped happily ahead of you, her straight ginger hair bouncing behind her. She was wearing her white collared shirt along with her Hufflepuff skirt and her black mary janes. You grinned as you began to head down the stairs leading to the Great Hall. You had no reason to smile but you felt like you should smile. Like you felt that it was going to be a great day!

As you approached the Great hall you spotted Naomi, chatting with a girl you had never seen before. The girl had short blonde hair and was from Ravenclaw, you were about to introduce yourself but she walked away. You shrugged it off as you continued to walk towards Naomi, who was now looking into the Great Hall. She then turned around and jumped up excitedly.

"(Y/N)! Judy!" She said happily enveloping us in a huge hug.

"Hey!" You and Judy said at the same time making the three of you chuckle.

Naomi's shoulder-length platinum blonde, to black hair, was tied into a low ponytail. She sported her Hufflepuff skirt, white collared shirt, gray Hufflepuff sweater with crest, and her black mary janes. She grabbed both of our hands pulling us into the Great Hall. Naomi had already dropped her stuff inside.

Naomi led you and Judy over to her seat at the end of the Hufflepuff of the table, where her stuff was set up. You slipped into the seat to Naomi's left as Judy grabbed the one to Naomi's right. You both set up your school, supplies, getting ready to begin working.

"What are you guys working on?" You asked as you pulled out your half done, Herbology essay.

"I'm practicing our Transfiguration spell," Judy said referring to the New Transfiguration spell we learned how to do. 

"I'm working on my Divination dream log which I will obviously forge, and my Astronomy star map.

"Cool!" You said pulling out your Herbology textbook, quill, and ink bottle.

You dipped your feather quill into the ink and immediately jumped into the work. Writing all about the Mandrake, its properties, and its uses. you flipped through your Herbology Textbook searching for more uses of the Mandrake of Mandragora. You had already mentioned that when Mandrake matures they can be used to revive someone who has been petrified. But what else could you add?  You groaned as you continued to flip through your books.

"Hello! Can I get your attention?" A familiar voice called out throughout the whole Great Hall, making about one hundred students or so lookup.

But even before you looked up you just knew it was Theseus, but when You did it was Theseus, standing on the table in front of you. You hadn't noticed when he first stepped up onto the table, but you sure as hell noticed his presence now. He was wearing his black pants, white collared shirt, and Hufflepuff tie. He was grinned like a happy fool his brown curls rest on his head, as he held a bouquet of roses and a pink box of chocolates.

He looked down at you with a goofy grin. "(Y/N), I don't really know how to do this, but will you please be my girlfriend?"

You nearly fell off your chair in excitement as you jumped out of your seat practically squealing as he jumped down from the table, to face you still holding the flowers, and chocolate.

"YES!" You said excitedly jumping up to hug him. He hugged you back as kissed his cheek before he set you down passing you the roses, and chocolate.

You stood up on your tippy-toes, as he leaned down to kiss you softly on the lips, his hand cupped your cheek, as he continued to kiss you. You felt sparks flare up in your body as you continued to kiss Theseus. Once you broke apart everyone began to clap, and when you looked around you realized there was no teacher in there which was probably why Theseus hadn't gotten into trouble. But you were so excited you were officially Theseus Scamander's girlfriend.

Wait. You were Theseus Scamander's girlfriend. Just let that sink in.

A/N

HEYYYYYYYYY! How are you, my dear readers! I know none of you guys read this story but heyyyy none existent readers! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day, stay safe, and treat people with equality! ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 We are all equal in God's eyes! #Blacklivesmatter. Much Love!

~Hope