~4

-Your P.O.V.-

Its been a long but pretty good first week at Hogwarts. You reflected all about how you and Theseus, had hung out and Naomi and you had grown closer. You also have almost all of your classes with Naomi, which was great.

You reflected about your week, as you looked at your self in the mirror of the bathroom. You brushed your (H/C) hair into a half up half down hairstyle with a yellow, bow in the back to match with your Hufflepuff Uniform.

You quickly reached into your skirt, pocket, pulling out your light pink lip gloss. You applied it onto your lips before puckering up and smiling at your reflection, in the mirror, you were quite proud, of your look for the day. You were wearing your basic, Hufflepuff skirt, a white tank top, and the usual Hufflepuff Tie.

You skipped, out of the bathroom, and ran into the circular dorm room. You spotted Naomi on her bed. She was currently tying her blonde to black hair into a sophisticated bun as she shoved bobby pins, into her hair.

"Hurry up Naomi if you want breakfast we are going to need to head out." You said smiling at Naomi, who had stood up to grab her plain white backpack.

You grabbed your pale yellow backpack, as Naomi was waiting for her at the door.

"I'm ready (Y/N)!" Naomi beamed as she opened, the door for you. You both headed downstairs, to the wide opened common room.

Once the two of you arrived in the common room, you found Theseus waiting for the two of you, at the portrait hole, waving to the both of you.

"Let's head down to breakfast girls," Theseus, said opening the portrait hole for us.

"Okay!" You said, smiling at your much older, crush before stepping out of the portrait hole behind him, with Naomi stepping right after you.

"Ugh I can't believe, we have to head potions, first!" Naomi complained as the two of them headed towards the staircase towards, the great hall.

"Yeah good luck with that girls, I have Astronomy first, and since its daytime guess what?" Theseus said with a false happy tone.

"What?" Naomi and you said at the same time.

"Essays!" Theseus said sourly.

"Ha! Loser," You said jokingly, sticking out your tongue, at Theseus, who stuck his tongue right back out at you.

You guys quickly found a seat at the Hufflepuff, table completely ignoring everyone else that you sat beside as you grabbed your self a piece of toast buttering it up than stuffing it into your hungry mouth.

You then grabbed some freshly squeezed pumpkin juice to wash it all down.

"Someone's excited to head to potions class today!" Theseus said smirking cheekily at you.

"No, I'm not!" You said in mock anger turning back to your food and grabbing an (F/C) cookie.

"Than why are you eating so quickly?" Theseus asked confusedly as he began to eat a small pastel pink macaroon he stole off of your loaded plate.

"I don't want to be late! Duh!" You said annoyedly as if it was obvious.

"Sorry princess," Theseus, said ruffling my hair a little bit.

"Shut up!" You said joking around as you being to eat some cake pops, you found a couple of people down.

"Naomi, she's being mean," Theseus, said in a mock toddler voice. 

"(Y/N)! Don't be mean to the baby boy!" Naomi said sweetly ina mother tone, from directly in front of you on the bench.

"Sorry, mom, " Yous said, sarcastically wiping your hands, and mouth off with a napkin, and looked around at your friends.

You sat there, thinking about school as your friends finished their breakfast since the three of you always, headed to classes together. Then your thoughts drifted towards the tall and slightly muscular teenager who was sitting beside you. 

He was kind of, hot but then again he was like 17 and I was only 14 but things didn't have to be perfect maybe there was something between us? I mean he did like to talk to me, and he blushed a lot around me, and he asked to hang out alone during the Hogsmeade trip, maybe it was a date?

You snapped out of your thoughts, when Theseus, swiped his hands in front of your eyes.

"Class time, someone." Theseus, said, offering you his hand, to help you up which you gladly took.

Naomi, on the other side, of the table, stood up and began walking to the door, so the two of you, walked over to the door on your side, Theseus wouldn't let go of your hand through which was kind of strange but you didn't really care, his hand fit perfectly with yours.

The three, of you, met up at the doors of the Great Hall before, Theseus, showed the two you girls a secret staircase, to help you get to potions when you are late which was, right behind the doors, no one noticed, it though since the doors were always open.

Theseus still hadn't released, your hand as the three, of you, reached the potions, classroom in the dungeons, Theseus turned with a flirty goofy smile on his face.

"Goodbye m' lady Astronomy awaits," Theseus said kissing your hand before, letting go of it.

You didn't bother to get into the classroom, as you watched Theseus, turn the corner, until Naomi dragged you into the classroom, mumbling something about, Professor, Slughorn about to start class.

A/N

I'm really proud of this chapter so I hope you like it as much I do! I know I promised, 2 Thanksgiving updates but I ended up not being home all day so I couldn't work on it, but hear it is 10 am the next day.

~Hope