~5

-Your P.O.V.-

You sat down in the back of the potions classroom beside, Naomi. As Professor Slughorn in all his youth began to talk about today's lesson, where we would begin making Amortentia. You sighed, as you remember Theseus and his endless, flirting.

You began to wonder if the potion would smell, of mints, and Leather, you began to blush at the thought of seeing Theseus, later. Naomi begins to laugh at you, as she waves her hands in front of your eyes, trying to get your attention. 

Causing you to snap back to reality, a little, painfully, since you had slipped off of your chair and landed on your butt, much to Naomi's enjoyment. Some students had stopped, watching Professor Slughorn, and had begun, laughing, at you, for falling.

"Are you thinking about him?" Naomi, asked teasingly, as she helped you back onto your chair. 

"Who?" You asked blushing a bit as you pretended not to know who Naomi, was talking about.

"Him... You know, your boyfriend?" Naomi, snickered, at you, and began to tease, you, as you denied, everything she said.

"I'm so happy you guys are, dating you guys are like the whole school!" Naomi said giggling, and fangirling, about you and Theseus.

"Naomi," You groaned, in-joke annoyance, "We aren't dating!" You hid your face, in your hands as, Naomi, rubbed circles, on your back.

"You're in denial, Honey," Naomi, said teasingly, before Professor Slughorn, began to instruct us on our assignment.

"Today, my young apprentices, we shall be making a slightly, hard Amortentia concoction." Professor Slughorn, announced as he began to write down all the instructions on how to make Amortentia.

"Now class, you may begin." Slughorn, stated, as he sat down, at his desk.

"Naomi, let's get started!" You said, eager to finish the potion. You began to pull, Naomi, by the arm towards the storage cupboard, where you found your ingredients.

"Aw! Your excited, to see if you can smell Theseus!" Naomi said giggling as she began to gather some of the necessary ingredients.

You nearly dropped your ingredients; Ashwinder eggs, Rose Thorns, Refined Peppermint Oil, and Moonstone, into your open arms, when you had heard what Naomi said, you blushed a deep red, before muttering.

"Of course, not I just want to show how amazing I am at potions!" You said covering up your lie with a sweet smile, at your best friend.

You began throwing the ingredients, into your small cauldron, as Naomi, put some ingredients, into her own, you began to mix the potion, as Naomi began to tease you once more.

"So have, you Theseus, kissed yet?" She asked you curiously, causing you to groan, in annoyance, at your best friend, who was continuing to bother you.

"Of course we haven't! Because we aren't dating!" You said, as you dropped, the spoon you had been mixing with onto the table, beside your cauldron.

Both of you stayed quiet, as Naomi began working, on her potion, while you began doodling, on a piece, of loose, parchment, you found in your backpack you drew, a heart than inside of the heart, you wrote, '(F/L/N) x T.'

You sighed dramatically as you rested your chin onto your hand. You thought of Theseus, sitting there, in astronomy, working on an essay as he was supposed, o during daytime classes. Would he stop his work to think about you?

You giggled, a bit at your silly thought, you then checked on your potion to see that it was emitting, simple spirals, of steams meaning the potion, was nearly completely ready.

You smiled as you smelt a strong aroma, of mint, and leather coming from the potion. You heard Naomi, giggle as she smelled, the scent of her potion you decided to get revenge on her from before so you came up behind her, and hugged her.

"Does it smell, like Adrian Weasley?" You asked, her mockingly.

"Maybe," She said giggling.

"Aw!" You squealed, before sitting, back down on your stool.

A/N

I hope you love this chapter! I wrote, it while Watching the first Descendants movie since I was bored. (And I can't write without listening or watching something). Much Love!

~Hope