Chapter 4- Help

I shook my head and laughed under my breath, "sure you are, and I'm the Easter Bunny". He growled at me, "I'm serious, I don't get why I told you. I don't want to turn into a dick, can you come with me". I was going to say "sure", but he grabbed me and dragged me out of the classroom, down the hallways, and out of an exit door.

I was let go and dropped onto the ground with great force, "what the hell! I'm not your freaking puppet!" Sebastian sat down in front of me and made sure I was okay. "You're my Mate, I'm sorry I had to do that to you. I just need to know why you have scars and bruises on your body, what happened to you?"

I backed away from him, "it's none of your business!" Next thing I knew I was being held up by my neck. I scratched at his hands, his eyes were midnight black, just like most of his hair.

"I am an Alpha, you don't disrespect me, I don't care if you're my Mate, or not".

Sebastian's POV:
I was holding my unconscious mate by his neck, fuck. I shouldn't have let Xzavier, my wolf, get in control. He hates being disrespected. I realized what I was doing and cradled my Mate to my chest. I'll bring him home since he's not dead. If he was, I don't think I could go on.