Chapter 6- IDC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
             FLASHBACK

"I, Jonathan Casey Williams, take back you, Sebastian Xavier Pierce".

Jonathan's POV:

I woke up sore from the torture my body went through yesterday. I cried when I remembered, trying to get up out of the bed. Sebastian's arms were wrapped around me. I tapped his shoulder "wake up". His eyes opened, they weren't black like yesterday, they were deep grey (left)  and violet (right) like when I met him.

"Yea?" He kissed the mark he left on me, I moaned and blushed. "Can I take a shower?" "Sure, it's in the attached bathroom, I'll get you some clothes". I rushed into the bathroom and i turned on his shower and got into the warm rain.

I started to cry, using his shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. I let it stay in as I let the water wash away the blood drizzling down my leg. Sebastian walked into the bathroom, I bit my bottom lip so he didn't hear me. "Here's some body soap and a new loofah and washcloth". He handed them to me and then left, his eyes were gold.

~
I got out draped in a towel that I saw and left the bathroom.

Sebastian wasn't in the room, but there were clothes laying on his bed. I changed into the black boxers and then the oversized black and white t-shirt. I started thinking of a way to leave this place, but if I did, Sebastian would get furious with me. I walked towards the door and slowly turned the doorknob.

I opened the door and stepped into the hallway, it was long and it was beautiful. I started walking, fast just in case Sebastian came back. Well guess what, I walked right into him and fell onto my already sore butt. "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke in a sing-song voice.

I scooted backwards, "I was uhh... looking for my Mate". "Well I'm right here, let's get some breakfast". He picked me up without permission and threw me over his shoulder. He put his hands underneath my boxers and touched my butt. I blushed and started hitting him on the back, "stop that! Put me down".

~
Sebastian pulled me onto his lap and slid the plate of a huge bacon and cheese egg omelet, with pancakes on the side towards me. He started feeding me, as if I couldn't pick up the fork and put the food in my mouth. When we were done, a man walked into the room, "hey Bassy". He ruffled Sebastian's hair and put down his briefcase. "Who's this?" "Dad, this is my mate, Jonathan".

A smile formed on his face and he extended his hand, at then I flinched when I thought he'd hit me, but I shook it when he didn't.