Chapter 22- Hallelujah

A/N: the picture is a picture of Savanna

Narrative Voice:
Sebastian was playing hide and seek with his 2 boys. Zorian was hiding in a place that they couldn't find him, Ethan was helping Sebastian. "Daddy thwis ways". Ethan smiled and ran towards the unzipped suitcase next to the bed. "Daddy! Daddy!"

Sebastian opened the suitcase, out jumped Zorian. He should've been mad, but he was happy that his brother found him. "Good job Ethan". They raced to the couch. Sebastian placed them on his lap and all of them watched Wow Wow Wubbzy.

~
In the attached room next door Jonathan was sitting on the foot of his bed rocking a sleeping Alayna in his arms. He listened to her low snores and went deep into thought about everything happening around him.

Why didn't I just sit there and enjoy my time with my Mate? I got caught and it cost Savanna her life. Why am I so stupid?! Now I know why Mom and Dad did those things to me. My friends hate me, it's all my fault and they know it. Even if they won't admit it. Does Bassy still shave? Maybe he'll let me use his razor. I don't want to feel this way anymore.

Jonathan didn't realize that he started crying. A tear ran down his cheek to his chin. It fell a few inches down and hit Alayna in the center of her forehead, it woke her up. The baby girl began to study her father as he continued to rock as he cried harder. She felt his sadness through their bond and did something that always cheered him up.

She wasn't good at speaking like her big brothers, but she loved to try for him or Bassy. "M... Mam... Mammi". Jonathan giggled, "I'm not a girl, but for you and your brothers, I guess that I am your Mommy". More tears escaped his eyes as he thought about how Savanna always tried things, even though she screwed up 85% of the time.

Alayna yawned and wrapped her tiny hands around her Mammi's pointing finger. She visualized why Jonathan was crying, and how he was affected by his best friend's death.

After a few moments, Johnny noticed Alayna was watching him contently and a smile formed on his face. He cradled her and went through the door into the attached room. After placing Alayna in the crib with her brothers, Johnny and Bassy cuddled with each other, watching their babies lay together.

~
Alayna started to glow a shiny gold color, she touched her brothers and they began to glow too. Zorian was a shiny royal blue, while Ethan was a shiny silver. The Royal blue represented the strongest of the three, hence Zorian.

The beam of light created by the trio shot through of the roof and passed through the sky like a rainbow, but it was gone as quickly as it appeared.

~
Michael straddled Lucca's lap, the pair were 6 minutes into a staring contest. Jayla was reading a book about survival; the same one she read Savanna almost every night. Mary was using a French recipe that her older sister taught her when she was little. Joseph pondered about the future ahead of him, what's going to happen?

Jayla looked up from her book to see a beam of blue light fly through the sky. "Uh guys, we have to go. It's umm, important". Her best friends knew what she was talking about, "babe, I'll be back in an hour!"

__
Once everyone was the room, the light started to disappear slowly, until the group was no longer blinded. To their shock Savanna was standing in the middle of the room holding 3 giggling babies. The power of the trio was used to resurrect Savanna.

She placed the babies in Bassy's arms then ran over to the open window, she puked and fell. "I'm perfectly fine, I'm just tired. Thank you". She blacked out and hit the floor with a loud thud.

-___________________-

Bonjour my friends. (Especially: Wallyades) this entire chapter was an idea by my dedicated nominee.