Chapter 5- Rejection

WARNING!!: BoyxBoy

Sebastian's POV:

I laid Jonathan on my bed and kissed his head. I heard my Mom's annoying voice. "Sebastian, are you home?!" "Yea Mother". She rushed to my room, her slutty makeup smudged all over her face. "Felicia, I'm going to take a shower, let me know 5 minutes before David comes home". David is my Dad, the former Alpha that now owns a successful business and works very late.

"Don't tell your father about this". She tried to kiss my forehead, but she had white stuff dribbling down the side of her lips. "Leave me the hell alone, I need to wake up my Mate". I shoved her out of my room and got a bottle of water. I poured it on him and he jumped up and eyed me, recoiling. "Don't hurt me, I'm sorry!"

I got up and walked across the room, pulling out a book from my bookshelf. All About Mates. Why the hell do I own this book? I handed it to him, "I'm... um sorry for hurting you, my wolf got control". He didn't say anything, but skimmed through the book, smiling when he reached something. "What's your full name?" "Sebastian Xavier Pierce, why?"

"I, Jonathan Casey Williams reject, you, Alpha Sebastian Xavier Pierce as my mate". I fell to my knees, my hand over my chest, I let out a scream and rolled over crying. Xzavier and I fought for dominance of our shared body. He won the fight.

Xzavier's POV:

I picked up the book and walked over to the bookshelf, placing it onto the correct shelf. I then quickly walked over to the door and locked it, thankfully this is a soundless room.

My already hard erection went harder when I thought of what I was going to do to him. Mate and Mark.

I grabbed my little mate and forced him to his knees on the floor. I started to unzip my jeans, smirking at my little mate's innocent expression. "Suck".

He looked at me fearfully and wrapped his small lips around the head....

~
After I came in his mouth I pulled his pants down and then his cute Spongebob Squarepants boxers. His eyes went wide. The mate connection was almost gone, but it was sort of there still there.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes...please".

I lined myself up to my little mate and kissed him passionately on the lips.

I slowly started going into him, he gasped out loud as all 9.5 inches went into him. Tears escapes his eyes as I stayed still so his body can adjust to my size.

I started thrusting, causing him to moan in pain and pleasure.
___
Jonathan's POV:

When Sebastian had came in me, he kissed me and when I moaned, his canine teeth grew and he bit down on my shoulder. I moaned even louder than before.