Chapter 24- Love

Sebastian's POV:

I stood at the alter, I was wearing a black and white tuxedo with a beautiful white rose on it.

Ethan marched down the isle confidently. He held a mahogany colored pillow with 2 very expensive rings on it. He wore a violet and white tuxedo, a daffodil in his pocket. His hair was rustled. He got into a fabulous pose and then handed over the rings.

Alayna waddled down the Isle after, holding a small basket full of flower petals that she had picked. She wore a beautiful pink velvet dress, with white sleeves that went to her wrist. Underneath her dress were white stockings and black shoes. Her hair was curled, it had a few violet streaks in it.

Joseph walked with Jonathan down the isle, thousands of my friends and a few family members had came. Zorian was clinging to Jonathan's leg; he was an anxious little baby, especially around strangers.

Zorian wore a baby blue and white tuxedo, it had a black rose on it. His hair was gelled flat. Jonathan wore a pink and white tuxedo. His hair was messed up, as if he had just woken up, sexy. His bubble butt was still visible, thas my bubble butt.

He took his spot next to me. Savanna, Mary, and Jayla were on his side, wearing custom made dresses. Joseph, Michael, and Lucca were on my side, wearing custom made tuxedos.

__
"You may kiss the groom". I pulled Johnny into a deep and passionate kiss. His face was a deep red, it went away and he kissed me as deep as I was kissing him.

~
Once I got Johnny away from his clingy friends, we both sat at the bar in a hotel. I ordered a lot of liquor, "are you happy for tomorrow?" Johnny looked at me, his cheeks a deep red, he looked so sexy when he was drunk. "H-happy *hic* for what? *hic*". "I'm taking us and our angels to a magical place, then, we'll celebrate our marriage alone".