Chapter 12- Some New Friends Part 1

Sebastian's POV:

Jonathan ignored me for the entire next week, after my mom brought him to the hospital.

I can already feel the bond breaking, every time he looks at me with pain in his eyes and then looks away.

I sat with my friends, watching as my Mate and his 5 new friends walked into the cafeteria laughing. His stomach was bigger, but his friends didn't seem bothered.

Jonathan's POV:

I strolled into the cafeteria confidently with my new best friends.

There is Joseph and Josephine, both twins. They both have white blonde hair and brown eyes, and they are 17. Joseph likes to explore, he hates math class, just like me. Josephine likes to do "adult things", like what Sebastian did to me.

Their is Jayla, she has black hair with blue highlights in it and bright green eyes. She's 16 years old. She doesn't really speak, only to us, not to the Bad people.

Their is Michael. He has black hair with matching hair black eyes. He's 15 years old. He's gay and is blunt to you if he doesn't like you he says something about it.

Their is Savanna. She has white and grey hair, with silver eyes. She's 14 in a half. She's clumsy and childish. She's bi and is negative minded.

None of them minded that I was pregnant, as long as I told them who the father was. They were surprised when I told them it was Sebastian. All of them, except for Savanna, she's a rogue and doesn't really know who he is.

We sat down at our table, Savanna got up and went to get lunch. She wanted to show us that she could balance 6 lunches at once. I want to see this. When she was gone Josephine started trying to flirt with me. "You know, we can both skip school and go to my house for a while". A blush crept onto my face and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

Joseph looked at his sister with wide eyes and started sliding to the side, "okay...". I moved next to Jayla, "watcha doing?" "Nothing much, just on Facebook, hey when we're done eating wanna see something cool?" I nodded, "what is it?"

"It's something we all shared since childhood. It's something that we go to every once in a while as a group". I nodded slowly, it's like their friendship mascot or something.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a loud crash. I looked over to see Savanna on the floor with food all over her. She jumped to her feet, "why the hell did you push me?!" She was talking to Sebastian, in seconds he was pinned against the wall, his arms behind his back.

She bought some more food and brought it back to us. Michael tapped my shoulder, "you see him?" He pointed to a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I nodded, "I have a huge crush on him. Don't tell Savanna, she will try to play matchmaker. The last time she did that, we ended up tied up in an alleyway".

Joseph smirked, must've remembered what happened. "I won't tell her, scouts honor". The bell rung and we all finished up our food. We all had different classes, so we promised we'd meet up in front the school at last bell.