Chapter 11- Hate

Final School Period.....

Sebastian had left me alone to help our science teacher move some boxes of old stuff. I sat in the middle row, eyes burning holes into all of my body. A girl walked over to me and shoved me out of my seat, I fell onto my stomach.

All of the air came out of my lungs and I didn't understand what was happening. The girl's thin and sharp heels was digging into my hand, it hurt like hell. "You stole my boyfriend and now he's stuck with you. All because you got pregnant on purpose. ROGUE". My hand started to bleed, "I didn't do anything to him". The tears started falling out of my eyes at an alarming rate.

"Yes you did, you kept him from me!" She kicked me in the stomach, everyone in the room walked out the door, I didn't know why. Sebastian roughly shoved her across the room, he looked at me. "Look what did you do to him!" He picked her up by her face (his entire hand on her face). And he started crushing it, causing her to scream in his hand, I could hear the pain.

It was kind of hard to get up, but I rushed to Sebastian, "don't kill her!" He looked at me, his eyes midnight black, "why shouldn't I?!" he growled. I tried to stop him, but he threw me onto the floor easily.

His eyes turned back to normal when he realized what he did. "Jonathan I'm-". "No, don't say you're sorry, I'm sorry for actually liking you! I'm sorry for what you did to me! I'm sorry about everything! I hate you!" I ran out the door.

_______
Vote if you liked it

Comment if you liked or disliked it. I would love your opinion. XD

Follow me if this is a good book (jk).