Chapter 14- Let Me Make It Up To You

Sebastian's POV:

Jonathan's friends agreed to help me get him back. They said as long as I don't abandon him when the baby's born. Both the baby and my Mate is mine, why would I abandon the both of them?

~~~
Jonathan sat there, his eyes wide with surprise when I said that I love him. He fixed himself and looked me in the eyes, "prove it". "I wanted to introduce you to my pack, to tell them that I have a mate and a child in a month. I would never do that if you were anyone else".

"That's not good enough, I still hate you!" He crossed his arms and let tears still fall from his eyes, "you don't really love me. I should probably go". He started to waddle away, his wide hips mocking me, you can't get with this, ever! I grabbed his waist and pulled him into my chest, "I'm sorry". My eyes started to tear up as he looked at me, "I just can't live without you". I got down on my knees and pulled out the thing I wanted to show him after we've loves eachother for years.

"Ever since I layed eyes on you I wanted to be with you forever. Jonathan Williams, will you go out with me?"

He kissed me on the nose and pulled away, smiling widely at me.

___________
Sorry that this chapter is kinda small.

But guess what?

My fucking comments aren't working!

My favorite part of my book is the comments and they're not working!

This fucking Wattpad app!

I will fucking sue all of them for killing my comments!

Freezing my fucking phone when I try to see my comments then closing the app!

I'm so sorry :-( I'm just pissed off!

Forgive me? I'm writing the next chapter XD

Note+spoiler : I made a promise to someone about the gender of the baby. B + B + G. Now you know there are 3 of them XD