Chapter 16- Trouble

Thank you to the people that told me the names: Wallyades and @HQNiamHorayne

Jonathan's POV:

Joseph came into the room and leaned on the door, he slid down using his back and sat the floor. "Uh guys, use a window and get out of here. We have a sort of problem in the hallways and don't want any of you getting hurt".

Sebastian stepped forwards, "what's wrong?" "Uhm... Savanna spilled soda all over the floor and I don't want anyone slipping". "Just let us leave through the door". He shook his head, "fine. But if your offspring, or my best friend gets hurt, I will kill you". He moved out of the way and we both walked into the hallway.

We could see blood splattered along the walls and floors. I held the boys close to eachother as Sebastian held the baby girl. We could hear fighting, Sebastian's lips formed 1 word, "rogues".

Person's POV:

Well, he didn't want to help me achieve my goal, tipping them about me, I'm going to kill him first. I need to be the most powerful person in the world. If I get mate then I get Sebastian, with Sebastian, I practically control the world. I walked down the hall and picked up a rogue follower of mine. "Pinpoint where exactly the little family is".

"Yes miss". I walked down the hall to see my "friends" Michael used his witch powers to kill a bunch of them at once. Mary and Savanna were killing them from left to right. My twin was killing a bunch with no mercy, working with Jayla. A/N: all of them are hybrids. Michael: witch-demigod. Jayla: witch-demigod. Mary: vampire-demigod. Savanna: vampire-demigod. Joseph: Death fairy- demigod.

I've known them for years, now it's officially time to end their happiness using the secrets that they told me. I pressed a button and it turned on the tiny speaker behind Michael's ear. I then passed it to a rogue and 3...2...1.... "The voices are back!" He broke away from the rogue he was fighting and ran down the hall.

In seconds Jayla was on the floor crying her eyes out, she has always been afraid of the black Greek marks on her arms. They always multiply, she's afraid that they will engulf her body, I'll help her. A rogue rubbed her arm during a fight with an hallucination drug. It soaks into your skin. She started screaming and ran in a different direction.

Mary Mary Mary, she looked to wear her friends were, they had run off. Because of fears, fears that I made come true. Let's see, her fear is being forever alone, where no one loved her. I walked by her and "accidentally" pricked her skin with a needle. In a few minutes she was sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around it.

I slowly walked over to Savanna, she turned away and looked at me, "hey Josephine". I caught her off guard by stabbing her in the neck with a needle. The fast acting drug made her feeling and superhuman hearing disappear. "Hello?" A rogue pushed her down the stairs and I thanked him.

My brother wasn't here. I got a pinpoint on my targets though. I found them on the other side of the hospital. I pulled out my gun and trained it on a baby's head. A hand was driven into my chest, I saw Jonathan holding his babies running down the hall.

~~
Sebastian's POV:

We had gotten all of Jonathan's friends, Joseph was the only one not traumatized. We were currently driving home as the babies slept, "did you pick any names yet little mate?"

He nodded, "Zorian James Pierce. Ethan Taylor Williams. And Alayna Grace Pierce". I nodded and pulled out my phone, still driving perfectly. I texted our pack doctor, the same doctor that delivered the babies, "First born boy: Zorian James Pierce. Second born son: Ethan Taylor Williams. Girl: Alayna Grace Pierce".

I turned my phone off and kept driving to our mansion. When we got inside, I had to hold down some of them while we helped. We got the microphone off of Michael's ear. We gave Jayla an antidote to the poison in her body. We washed the drug out of Mary's system with a lot of water. We had to hold Savanna down as she was just like a regular blind person, we waited for the drug to wear out.

_________________
Vote if you liked it.

Comment if you liked it or not (I got back my comments XD)

Follow me if you like my work (just kidding).