Chapter 8- Buzz Off!

Sebastian's POV:

After dragging my little mate to the pack doctor, i could here him running around in the office. I was told strictly not to come into the room, I'm not taking any chances.

~
I was awoken when Jonathan came out of his office bawling his eyes out like a baby. "What's wrong with him?"

"I think you should sit down in my office Mr. Pierce, so we can discuss".

I nodded and did as he suggested, making sure I was very comfortable before I let him start. "Well, your mate is pregnant. 4 weeks and 2 days to be specific".

"But he's a boy".

"He has mixed reproductive systems, and he asked to get an abortion. Are you the father?" I nodded, "yea, but he can't get one, that's just plain stupid. I want children".

I walked out of the pack hospital dragging Jonathan, he was crying like a 5 year old. I drove us to my mansion and made him shower and change into an oversize t-shirt. I took a shower in a different room and changed into black and grey boxers with pajama bottoms. I laid Jonathan's head on my chest and let him fall asleep listening to my heartbeat.

~-~
I punched a deep hole into the wall, letting out a growl that shook the entire room. I ran all around the mansion looking through everything, I just want to find him. I shouldn't have let him out of my fucking sight.

I swear, that if I find Jonathan, he's going to wish that he didn't run away, especially while I was asleep.

Jonathan's POV:

I stopped running, breathing in and out deeply because the baby bump made me feel like I ran further than I actually did. I looked around, I was far away from any wilderness, far away from Sebastian. I walked into the diner wearing clothes that S bought for me in the past.

I just walked, looking for something. I came across a bunch of restaurants, my stomach spoke to me get some food into me. I took off my hat and walked into the diner when I noticed the "HELP WANTED" sign. "Brian and Harriet's Diner, what can I help you with kind sir?" "Do you still have the empty work spot?" "Yes, fill out this paper, here's a pen".

Name: Jonathan Casey Williams
Age: 17 
Race: African American and Caucasian (mixed).
Address: Currently homeless
Cellphone Number: I currently do not own a phone
Position Sought: Any would be fine
Available Start Date: Any day is good with me
Desired Pay Range: $25-$30
Are you currently employed?: No
Email: J.CaseyWilliams@gmail.com

I gave it back to her and she read it over before putting it into a draw. "Are you okay with getting payed $700 every 2 weeks. Or $350 every week?" "$350 would be good". "Good, your position is to draw in customers any way you can. You can use a guitar if you want". I nodded and she left, returning with a nice acoustic guitar that had a beautiful sound.

     4 Weeks Later (I'm so lazy XD)

I gave Miss Harriet all the money I made today and was grabbed, someone's hand around my neck. I was lifted into the air. The guy holding me was holding an IPhone up to his right ear. "Yes boss, we have the rogue boy pregnant by the Alpha. We're at the diner we were planning to set on fire last week".

He hung up and squeezed a bit tighter, the black dots formed faster. My body went limp, now I'm unconscious.

~~~Dream~~~

I was sitting down on the roof of a big mansion that reminded me of Sebastian's. I had a beautiful view of the wilderness around me. An amazing sound filled my ears, my body instantly reacted. I walked inside and rushed down the stairs.

I ran up to 2 boys and a small girl. All of them were smiling. "Daddy they let us play tawg". I picked up the small girl and looked at her, she looked like the little girl version of me. After planting a kiss on her forehead I placed her down and picked up her brothers.

They both looked just like the man that snuck up behind me and grabbed my waist. I jumped and he and the kids laughed. "Hey baby, did you like the silence?" I shook my head and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you".

________________
Comment if you liked it, or if you're unsure of something, or if you don't like it....
Just comment.
Also, thanks for reading. Vote if you liked it XD
Thanks for your time *bows deeply and gets off the stage*