Chapter 7- School

I am growing to hate Sebastian even more and more, he doesn't want me to go home. It's 2 weeks since he forced me to come here....

I raced to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. A hand rubbed slow circles on my back and handed me a toothbrush when I was done.

~
I was sitting in the back seat of Sebastian's car. Wearing a button up black, red, blue, and white shirt, black cargo ankle shorts, and black, Blue, and red Jordans. All paid for by Sebastian, I can take this mate stuff to my advantage and then find a way to escape him. He pulled into his parking space and then opened my door, i got out and ran towards the school.

When I got in I went to my class and sat all the way in the back like last time. The girls that were kind of nice to me last time were shooting me dirty looks. They started whispering among themselves and looking back at me every once in a while. The girl who I'm guessing is their leader looked at me.

"Are you a girl?" I shook my head and looked at her as if she just asked me do I breathe air. "Your scent changed, you smell like someone I should respect". I shrugged, "why do you care about my scent?" A hand touched a shoulder and I flinched when the sparks ignited.

"She cares, because you're technically her Luna, nobody can hurt you".

"What if I don't want to be a Luna?"

I didn't answer that, instead, the girls left and Sebastian sat down in a now open seat. "So what type of project do you want to make? Visual, Audio, PowerPoint, etc?" "Let's just make a umm... a PowerPoint".

~~~
I walked into the cafeteria with a bored expression on my face. I sat at an almost empty table and started thinking about what to do in the PowerPoint. I don't have any money to buy school lunch, maybe thinking will get my mind off it.

I was shoved out of my thoughts when Sebastian sat down next to me, "hey my little mate". "H-hi weirdo". "I'm not weird, I'm just love struck, come on, let's get in line for some food". I shook my head and scooted away from him, "no thanks, I'd rather sit here alone". He got up and left the table, letting me get back to what I was thinking of. He returned 7 minutes later holding 2 trays of food. He gave me 1.

It had a ham and cheddar cheese sandwich on a roll, Doritos, Tropicana fruit cocktail, string beans, an apple, and a chocolate cupcake. "Eat up". I reluctantly started to eat. He pulled me onto his lap. My cheeks grew crimson and my mouth hung open with embarrassment, "what's wrong? Continue eating". I didn't want to get him angry, so I did.

---
As soon as I finished, I was out the exit rushing towards the boys bathroom covering my mouth with my hand. I got into a stall as my recent meal started to reappear. I fell to my knees and wiped the puke off of the side of my mouth. I walked out the stall and washed my hands and face, drying them and walking out.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, "I'll bring you to the doctor later on, you've been puking a lot".