Chapter 15- Responsibility

Jonathan's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted eating caramel skittles. I reached for my caramel latte and water gushed in between my legs. Blood was mixed with the water, "Sebas-". I passed out from fear, why would blood and water come out of me.

Sebastian's POV:
I was training with some 13 year old future pack warriors when I heard an attempt to call my name. Nobody called me by just Sebastian, it was Alpha first. I ran into the pack house and saw my little mate laying unconscious on the couch. A puddle of water and blood was in between his legs.

Don't worry, he's not going to lose the baby or anything. The doctors told Sebastian this would happen when he's going into labor. Since he's a guy.

I picked him up and in seconds we were pulling out in a Lamborghini. As I drove, I noticed that his eyes were forcing itself shut, a blush on his face and a small whimpering escaping his mouth.

~
I waited outside in the hallway, they told me it'd be a while, since he still has to go through labor. I called his friends;

Jayla: Yes?

Me: I need to meet with you guys.

Savanna: *In the background* Let me hold the glass sphere, you hold the goldfish!

Josephine: What for?

Me: *Sigh* Jonathan is in labor, I want his friends to be there when he's finished

Michael: Sure, we'll be there. Text us the address.

I heard glass shatter before the line went dead, then I texted them the address and waited patiently for them to show up. They arrived half an hour later, the loudest group on the floor. "What's happening?" "He's still in labor". "What's labor?" "He's waiting to push the baby out". "Why is he pushing a baby out? What if it falls onto the floor and just dies suddenly?! You allowed him to eat a baby?"

Mary put her hands over Savanna's mouth and whispered something in her ears. Whispers spread throughout the entire group and they all looked at me. "We have something to tell you, we don't want to endanger your mate". "Because we aren't as we seem". "We're actually not even wolves, we're way powerful". "Why are you guys telling me?"

"We got a letter the other day".

Dear Chosen 6,
   My master has been closely monitoring you. I mean that it's right beneath your nose, but you can't tell. You're close like an apple and a tree. Expect who you'd never expect. When you find out, give them the Alpha's Weakness and their child.
Sincerely,
Your watcher's slave.

I crumpled up the note and started thinking about who it could be. I was broken from my thoughts by a scream that came from the room Jonathan was in. The doctors told us that he was fine, that it was a painful contraction.

~

The sun rose and fluttered through the hospital windows, walking everyone up from their sleepy trance. A doctor walked over to me and whispered, "Mr. Williams just woke up from almost dying. He asked to speak with you". I nodded and walked into the room, he was laying on the bed holding 2 blue bundles and 1 pink bundle.

He sat up, tugging on the several different tunes going into his arms, "what do you want to name them?"

____________
I have no idea what to name the bundles of joy, send suggestions in inbox. (Comments don't work because the stupid app malfunctioning).

Thank you XD