Chapter 21- Mission Life Save

Jonathan's POV:
Since I was new I had to clean up the entire kitchen. Traditionally it'd be with all the other newbies. Since I was the only new person, I was alone.

I was in the middle of mopping the floor when someone very familiar slid into the kitchen and tripped. She hit her head on a cabinet and jumped to her feet. My very blind friend walked over to me and almost fell again. She was wearing heels and looked at me, unsure. "Jonathan, move if that's you". I touched her shoulder and she sighed with relief, "the guys have a plan. They're gonna get you and the babies out".

"Now, do you have any idea where your babies are?"

"No".

"Will you assist me in finding them, so when the guys break in we'll have them?"

"Sure".

"Okay, let's go".

We walked through the halls, I read the signs on the doors as she walked. We came up to a room that said Baby Department. When we went in, their were hundreds of babies lying on the floor, 16 men were just standing there supervising their deaths. "Hey! Go back to the dining hall!" Savanna smirked and in seconds, they were bleeding on the ground. "Tell me when you find the angels".

I looked for over an hour, I spotted Ethan, he was laying on his back crying. Next to him was a dead baby. Ethan's face was completely red, his diaper was starting to drip. He stopped crying when I picked him up. I saw Zorian holding Alayna close to him, they both were in the same condition as Ethan. I picked them up and walked over to the door, Savanna was gone.

I started walking away, my babies were shaking in my arms. "Savanna where are you?" "You mean this?" Mr. Ashton tossed an unmoving Savanna at my feet, she had a bullet hole in the back of her head.

He pointed the gun at me, pulling the trigger. I flinched and covered my babies. The bang rang out, I didn't feel much, but I felt arms protecting me from harm's way. "Sebastian". He smirked and took our angels out of my arms, "follow me". He picked up Savanna, not noticing the blood coming from her head.

~

When we got into a huge room, bodies were laying all over the place. I could see my remaining best friends shooting and killing everything that wasn't one of them or us.

~

We had Savanna cremated and tossed her ashes into a pool. "Guys, if I were to ever die, turn me into ash and toss me into a pool. When I'm gone, don't let anyone into the pool, I want it to be my castle, you my knights". I fell to my knees and started crying, I was wearing a bleached pink funeral suit.

Both of her 22 year old twin brother showed up. Along with her other older brother, he was younger than the twins, older than her. They each started to cry, leaving early.

_______________________
I know in starting to suck at writing these. Anyways, I have an xxx scene coming up, it's made by AlmaSalazar. It'll be mind blowing