Chapter 17- Back In My Life FAIL

A/N: This was Savanna's reaction to last chapter.
Savanna: "I'm not stupid, I don't make a mess wherever I go! Why would Joseph say I spilled soda?! I'm not that clumsy". *Trips in hallway and spills soda all over the floor, landing face first in the soda, starts drowning*.

Jonathan's POV:

I sat on the couch holding a crying Alayna in my arms, her brothers were asleep. "Sebastian!" He walked down from his office and picked up Alayna. He tried everything, but she wouldn't stop crying. "I have 1 more plan. Tell me you won't get angry at me?" "What is-".

He stopped me by putting her on my chest, her mouth formed an o as she started sucking on my nipple. My mouth hung wide, "what are you doing? I'm not a girl!" "You gave birth to triplets". "That doesn't make me a full pledge girl!" The doorbell rung throughout the mansion and i stood up, "we will finish this later Mister".

"I regret nothing", Sebastian said. I walked to the door with her still sucking on my nipple, whoever is there can't judge me. I opened it and saw people who scared the hairs on my body straight. "Hey faggot". I tried to keep brave, "Mom, Dad. What brings you here?" "We came to see our favorite son and our grand babies!"

My mom tried to touch Alayna, I pulled her away from her and turned away. "No thanks, you guys can come back at another time". My dad pushed the door open and walked into the mansion. Sebastian came out of the sitting room and steadied me. "Let's just let them stay for a while, show them the better life you have".

I shrugged and Sebastian went to get Zorian and Ethan. When Alayna was done sucking my nipples, she let out a little whimper. "Sorry little one, but I'm a guy. I don't have milk like girls". Sebastian reappeared, "yes you do, you just don't have a lot of milk. Or so that's what Doctor Graham told me".

I sighed and placed Zorian between my legs. I started braiding his shoulder length hair, giving him cornrows. My mom and dad walked out of the kitchen and smiled at me, love in their voices, hate in their eyes. I ran upstairs to get 3 bottles of milk, returning to my mom holding Ethan and my dad holding Zorian. Sebastian was looking at them with a smile on his face, "Sebastian I have to speak to you".

We took the babies with us and went to the bedroom, "what is it babe?" "Why the hell are you letting them touch our angels?!" "They're your parents and the angel's grandparents, don't tell me what I can and can't let people do!" I passed him our angels and pulled out my phone, "Hello?" "Hey Michael can you pick me up and can I stay at your place for a few days?" "Sure, I'll be there to pick you up in 10 minutes".

I hung up the phone and walked into the room, filling a bag with pajamas and my favorite bunny stuffed animal. "Where the hell are you going?" "Out". I walked by Sebastian and went to the door.

~
I snuck into the mansion, I've been gone away for about a week, I miss my Mate and my babies. My parents better be gone, I don't care if Sebastian wants them here. After softly closing the door, I heard a punch to the wall.

I ran up the stairs into a room. "Any form of kidnapping, no matter what pack rank. Is punishable by death. I, Alpha Sebastian give you, rogues the death sentence". He walked over to me and put his head in the crook of my neck. His tense body started to relax. "So...are you going to kill my parents?" He nodded and I shrugged, it's sad, but they never loved me, so I shouldn't love them.