Chapter 19- Jealousy

Sebastian's POV:

Jonathan was kicking at me and screaming in my arms as I held him above my head. "Bassy, I swear when you put me down, I'm going to smack you so hard". I chuckled and grinned at him, spinning him super fast until I put him down.

Almost immediately Sandy, my full time stalker tackled me to the floor. I winced at impact and she layed kisses all over my body. "Hey Bass Bass, did you miss me?" Jonathan was watching us with an annoyed look plastered on his face. "Um, Bassy, who's that?" "She's a st-". She kissed me, "I'm his girlfriend, who are you?"

"I'm his boyfriend, he would never cheat on me with someone like you". Sandy chuckled, "we always see eachother. Look, here's the pictures". She pulled out her phone and typed in her password, going to her gallery and finding the "pictures". Jonathan's mouth hung wide. "It's not what you think". His face grew red and he stomped out of the room.

Flashback:
Sebastian stood in the middle of the nursery cradling Zorian as he fed him milk from a bottle. Zorian's eyes were violet and his hair was black, just like Sebastian's. He closed his eyes and started to sleep, small adorable snores escaping his mouth.

Sebastian placed his baby into his crib and then turned off the light. He closed the door and went to his office. Inside of it was one of the pack sluts, "why the fuck are you in here?" "I was scared, I was sleeping when I heard noises. I saw an old man and woman bring killed, as of it was a hunt in the dungeon yard. They both got their throats ripped out and fell limp to the ground".

Sebastian shrugged, "I'm having nightmares about it". "Why the hell are you sleeping early in the afternoon?" "Uh, no reason. Anyways, can I get a few selfies with you? So I can prove to my friends that I met Alpha Sebastian?"

Sebastian slowly nodded and forced on a realistic smile, taking different poses as the camera took several pictures.

End of Flashback:

Sandy's POV:

Alpha- no, my boyfriend, Sebastian looked sadly at the guy that has just walked out of the room. He pushed me off of him and snatched my phone out of my hands. He smashed it into the floor and ran out after that boy.

"Bass Bass, wait for me!" I saw him pressed up against that boy with the crotch of his pants tenting. I kicked him in the back of the head and he fell asleep on his face. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"He belongs to me, now I'm sorry, but you need to disappear so he can get me pregnant!"

I dragged the boy by his hair and locked him in a room full of crying babies. I pulled out my phone and called Ashton, he's my older brother. "Ashy, can you get this guy? He was picking on me and he has 3 kids". I fake cried and heard my brother growl. "I'll be there in 5 minutes, turn on your tracking device".

~
Jonathan's POV:

I woke up in a dark room, there was just a door, a bed, no Windows, and a change of clothes. My arms were bloody and I couldn't see out of my left eye. I almost cried, remembering what happened.

I went out to the park with my 3 angels. I can't drive, so I walked. As soon as I got a block away, I felt an arm around my waist. I was thrown into the pavement and heard my babies cry as they were put into a truck and taken away. My hands were tied behind my back, when i struggled, the guy kicked me in the eye and everything went black.

I want my babies. Did Bassy do this to me? Was he trying to get rid of me and our babies because of that girl? I hate him, every time I think of him, my heart stings. Would he save me if I managed to contact him?

The doorknob made a clicking sound then was pushed open and a muscular man in his 30's stood up. Behind him was a guy that's probably 25 years old. He licked his lips when he saw me and I backed up off the bed. "W-why a-am I here?"

A smirk landed on the older man's face, "my little friend, how do I say this?... You're going to be my new whore, welcome to my whore house".