Chapter 9- It's My Brother

Unknown's POV:

After hanging up on Jeffrey I got up and started moving at a quick pace towards my car.

~
I picked up the limp boy and tied his hands and feet together, then I put a blindfold on him. Jeffrey put him in the back seat of my car and then climbed into the passenger seat. I started to drive off, pressing a button that Jeffrey gave me and hearing the explosion in the background.

___
We walked into our mansion and Jeffrey followed me downstairs into an all white room. It used to have red splattered all over it, but we fixed it. I place him on the bed and put on leather gloves. After untying him, I slid both of his wrists and ankles into silver handcuffs.

He awoke with a start and almost screamed, but Lucifer my brother from another mother came down and smacked him hard. A red print was left on his cheek, "w-where am I?" "You're in my mansion". "Who's?" I took the blindfold off of him and he shook with fear and hurt. "H-hi J-joseph".

Jonathan's POV:

I felt like crying when I looked into my oldest brother's eyes. He never had restraint or mercy when inflicting pain on me when I still lived there. "Hey baby bro, are you enjoying my hospitality so far?" I slightly nodded, I didn't want him to hit me.
He slid my shirt up and looked at my stomach, it was big, even though I am only 2 months pregnant. He pressed certain points on my stomach, they were painful. He laughed and then put 4 small pills in my mouth, "swallow them, now". I did as he said and passed out.

Sebastian's POV:

I had my best trackers trying to find out where exactly he was. I was in my wolf form when my phone ring tone bounced through the air. I ran behind a tree and pulled my phone out of my shirt pocket. "Hello?" "Hey Sebastian, I'm Joseph. I have your small little idiotic pregnant mate here, do you want him back?" My phone shook and a picture of him popped up onto the screen. He was shackled, his wrists and ankles had blisters.

"What do you want?" A nasty laugh came from the phone, "it's not what I want. It's who I want. Listen here, if you can get me a 5'6 tall girl with yellow eyes, red and black hair, she's light African American, and she's a vampire-werewolf hybrid".

I typed down each thing he said about her into my notes. "Where do you think I'd find her?" "She goes to a human high school off of your territory it's Kylipsunier High". "And why couldn't you get her yourself?" "She rejected me as a mate and runs every time she sees me, it'd be better if you did it. Bring her here by tomorrow at 6:00pm". He hung up and I sighed loudly. I got a text about where to meet him.

___
"Shutup".

"No, put me down!".

"No thanks, now shutup".

"I already said no! Put me down".

"No".

"Yes".

"No".

I stepped into the mansion and sat down on the couch, the girl tried to run away, but I tripped her. She moaned from on the floor, staying down there. I placed her on the couch and heard fast footsteps. Almost immediately, Jonathan was in my arms and the girl was being dragged away by Joseph.

Jonathan woke up in the car and his eyes went wide when he saw me. 

"Don't worry, I'll let you heal up. Then I'll put you in the pain you put me through". Jonathan whimpered, "I'm sorry for running away from you. I understand if you want to punish me, thanks for saving me, even though you know I don't like you like that".

"I like you, Sebastian".

"I like you too, my Little Mate".