Crush

Ashton POV
Walking home, taking he long path as usual I see a girl lying on the ground and shaking rapidly. I hesitated to approach her until I figured out who she was.

Stormy Knight the only girl in school who doesn't talk, look, or acknowledge my existence. Her icy blue blue eyes were mesmerising and intimidating. People say eyes are the windows to the the soul.

Which leads to their personality. But all I see ice, everytime I look into her eyes, I see nothing. A living doll.

"Stormy?" I asked confused, when she didn't answer I tapped her on the shoulder "Stormy?" I now say anxiously. She muttered something under her breath to quiet to hear.

I shake her gentlely to get her attention. She lifted her head up quickly, tears running down her pale face. I give her a reassuring smile when she wipes her face. But when she turned back and saw me "Really?" She says obviously annoyed with her hands in he air.

Stormy's face turned bright red when she realised she just did. And stood up immediately "Umm, I have to go." She said picking up her things.

"Wait!" I grabbed her wrist not realising what I was doing. Stormy shook my hand off hers almost the same time I grabbed it. "What!?" She said now extremely annoyed.

"Ashton Harris." But my brain was saying You idiot! Always saying stupid things! Her face was vacant while I was internally scolding myself. "I know," I blushed "Stormy Knight." She said pointing her hand in my direction "I know."

When cold hand touched mine I shivered which she noticed and pulled away and took off in the direction of her house. I think.

I stood completely still and stared at her while she was walking down the road. Then I took off into a sprint after her "You live this way?" I huffed trying to catch my breath.
She scoffed "Looks like it." I caught a glimpse of her smile.

The whole walk we were consumed by an awkward silence. After what felt like hours of walking she stopped at a apartment building. "You live here?" I looked at the building in disgust "Unfortunately." She didn't blink when I saw her face go paler than normal.

Not paying it any attention. I watched her hesitate to walk through the white gate. "I'll take my leave than?" She only nodded keeping her eyes on the building. I turned and walked away thinking about how much my mom will freak out that I'm not home yet.

I scramble to get my phone from the depths of my pocket. She answered immediately "Where are you!!!" She screams into the phone. I roll my eyes and answer "I'm heading there right now." "You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" "I had to take care of something-" I tried to finish "What's her name?" "MOM!" I wail. She knows me too well.