Hospital visit

Shout out to MayaEverLast who has been reading this story from the beginning. And make sure to go check out her stories. She is personally my favorite writer on Wattpad and she deserves all the attention for her hard work. Okay now to the story.

Stormy POV
I had tried to avoid Ashton completely for the rest of the day. Didn't work out as much as I hoped but, whatever. I was walking home and made my way into the apartment hoping that James wasn't there. Bad news. He was. And he must've seen me limping cause he went straight to my injured leg.

I let out a loud grunt and fell to the floor. "Do you think that you can just mess around with every boy you come in contact with!" He boomed. "What!" I yelled back at him. Not understanding what was happening "Don't play dumb with me girl!" He stepped on my leg which made me scream again but this time louder.

"I've been watching you! And if you ever hang out with anyone again don't be surprised when they don't come to school the next day!" He stared at me intensely. Then his eyes lingered to my bruised leg. A smile was drawn onto his face. An evil smile. And I immediately knew what he was going to make my pain ten times worse.

The color drained from my face. I looked up at him, my eyes pleaded for him to not do it. But James's smile just got wider. I closed my eyes painfully and turned my head the other way as I heard him slowly taking off his belt.

~Morning~
James passed out on the couch about an hour ago leaving me on the floor that was now smeared with blood that I would have to clean up later. Trying my best to get up from the ground I saw the blood. Black dots were filling my vision. The blood loss was tremendous.

How I survived the night, I don't know? I felt a killer migraine coming on. I didn't bother going downstairs to get a clean set of clothes instead I found a jacket to hide my shirt that was drenched in blood. I grabbed a rather large umbrella and used it as a cane to ease the pain as much I could.

My eyes were watering and my legs were shaking with every step I took. My injured leg was now ten times worse then before. As I expected. Without a dout I had a black eye. As I entered he school it was beyond bright. I was blinded. The black dots became more apparent with each step I took. I stumbled when a sharp pain hit my eyes. It felt like some one just ripped my eyes out of my skull and started squeezing until they exploded.

Everyone around my disappeared my sight was consumed by darkness. The last thing I heard was some one yelling "Some one call 911!" I woke up seeing a light above me. Blinding me. My sight cleared up and I heard some one yelling "Caucasian female, 17 or 18 years old. Blood loss. And possibly a broken leg!"

"Where am I?" I asked the person while squinting. "Your at the hospital miss. Don't worry it's going to be alright." They reassured me. Wait hospital?! I launched straight up and looking around frantically. I ripped off my hospital i.v. and tossed the covers off and tried to rush out of the place I was in. Only to be stopped by two male nurse's.

"You've got to get me outta here!" I shrieked "Don't worry your safe!" They held me down on the bed "No? No! Please! I have to get home now!" They continued to try and calm me down. But I just kept yelling and kicking to get me out and how I can't be here. But they didn't listen.

"Let me go?" I stopped fighting. And tears threatened to pour out "Please?" I stared at one of them. They looked at me in pity but shook their head slowly. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side.

~Later~
Almost three hours later I had a huge bulky cast on my right leg. A bandage wrapped around my head and one across my stomach. Also an i.v. stuck in my arm along with a blood transfusion. A minute or so later two member of the police department walked in. My breaths became shallow as they neared me.

I hadn't said a word since I begged the nurses to let me go so therefore no one knew my name. "So you gonna tell us what happened?" The woman asked me. I put my head down and shook it lightly. "Are you afraid something might happen to you?" She furrowed her eyebrows. My eyes started watering again and tears rushed down my cheeks.

The male officer wrote something down on a piece of paper. I sniffled and wiped my nose off with my hand.

Author's note:
Over 800 reads! I'd never even thought I get 100 reads now look! Oh my God! Thank you all sooooooo much! You guys are truly amazing. I love you all and hope you enjoy the rest of my story! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and follow me! Two updates in one day! Crazy! See you next time!