Help

I am so sorry I didn't post any sooner I couldn't find any inspiration or the time. I promise I will try my best to post more frequently. See y'all next time.

Ashton POV
I hop out of the shower and immediately dry off my hair first. And as soon as it was basically a fluffy mess I walked into my closet but not before drying off the rest of my body. Shove my legs into some random camo pants I took from my drawer followed by a black T-shirt. (Outfit above).

Suddenly my phone starts buzzing I'm my back pocket, I study the unknown number that was calling me. I hung up. And tossed my phone onto my bed returning to the bathroom. It started ringing again. I picked up this time not even caring who it was. "Ashton?" A feminine voice asked.

"Who is this?" I asked tapping my foot impatiently. "Stormy!" A frantic and out of breath voice came from the other line. Now regretting how rude I sounded when I first answered the phone I managed to say "Umm... Stormy, uh why are you calling?" I rubbed the back of my head nervously.

"Being chased." She huffed. "What?" I scrunched my nose in confusion. "Being chased." She repeated "Not following?" Stormy began again and this time in a frustrated yell "Get your ass of you bed and call your friends and then come outside?" I smiled, and screamed back "Ok!" She hung up instantly.

Stormy POV
I hang up the phone immediately and start running faster. My breaths becoming shallower. And the football team still on my tail. I pass my apartment building and continue running down the street.

I see a big white house on the end of the street. That's got to be his. I hoped, heading straight for it. My luck was turning around... Wait, no, I was wrong and spoke too soon. My foot was caught in-between a crack in the road which cause me to face plant in the middle of the road while a bunch of teenage boys were chasing me.

Great! I thought sarcastically. I roll over onto my back look up seeing the faces of five 6 feet guys smiling evilly. "Shit!" I whispered in frustration. One of the boys smile grew and he nodded his head "Shit indeed." His said that so plainly it made me sick.

I heard a door slam behind me. I hoped to God that, that was Ashton. I looked backwards still on the ground. Nevermind, my luck was turning around cause it was him. I did a little dance inside my head happily. The boys watched Ashton carefully. Ashton hadn't noticed me on the ground or the five guys surrounding me like a pack of wolves.

Because he was busy stating at his phone screen. And that's when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. And those give guys looked down at me and I excused myself "I have to take this." I looked to see who was calling. Ashton's name popped up. Thank you God! "Where are you?" He questioned me "Look up."