Talk to me

Ashton POV
I watched her speed walk out of the room. Me being me I followed her. She tripped. I approached her to help her up but before I could reach her. Stormy punched the ground and yelled "Shit!" Her phone started to buzz, tears streamed down her cheeks. "Leave me alone!" She yelled again throwing her phone at the wall.

Questions flowed throughout my head. She recoiled back into the lockers and put herself in he featile position, rocking herself back and forth. I don't know what happened, but something told me not to comfort her. So walked away. A real dick move, I know.

I made my way back to the table where my friends were. Wade slapped me on my shoulder, where I had touched Stormy "What the hell just happened?" I turned to him and shrugged "You're asking the wrong person?" "Did you follow her?" Miles invited himself into the conversation.

"I did, but lost her." I lied. Greyson smiled with sympathy "You'll get her next time." All of the guys know how much I like her. I've had a crush on her for well over a year now. "I just want her to talk to me." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Well," Greyson paused "If you give up I'll take her for you!" He said smiling evily. I pushed him away "Asshole." We all sat there in silence until the bell rang signaling us to leave to our 5th period.

Students flooding out into the hallway I spot Stormy still on the ground but this time the football team surrounding her. All my boys went to class. But I stood there watching from behind a corner. I could only make out tiny things they were saying.

I tried my best to stay mutual to the situation. But then they hit her. She stayed silent. Me, not so much I was beyond angry. My fists were clenched and I puffed out my chest and tried to make myself look taller.

Damien the football captain turned to me and smiled "Come to join he fun?" Stormy looked me in the eye then turned away like she should've known that this would happen. I smiled evilly "How'd you know?" I turned back to look him in the eye.

"Well then," he moved to make a path to Stormy "I'm not holding you back." I walked towards him "Thanks!" I almost couldn't contain my anger towards him.

This pretty much sums the whole thing up. He smiled. I punched him. "What he hell dude!" He yelled trying to hold in the blood that was seeping out of his mouth and nose "Don't you ever touch her again!" I shouted pointing to Stormy.

The rest of he football team started to approach me. I stood up straight and glared at them. My eyes telling them to back off. They did, after Damien told them to. Damien friends helped him up and scurried away from me and Stormy.

My face softened as I turned to help her up. But to my surprise she was already standing up with blood slowing dripping down from where she got hit. "You ok?" I ask walking towards her "Honestly," she furrowed her eyebrows "I can't even feel the pain anymore, it's happens so much." Stormy fiddled with he bottom of her shirt.