Razor

☠Warning
This chapter contains thoughts of suicide and attempting it. So if you are not comfortable with that don't read it.

Stormy POV
My heavy eyes fluttered open my eyes with crusty blood stuck onto my eyelashes. It hurt to open my eyes. Or move any particular part of my body. I moved my neck up to observe the ground. Definitely stained with blood. I nodded my head making it crack.

     The sound made my cringe. My leg twitched. My head shot up from where I was looking to see what was happening with my leg. It was placed in an unattractive way. All disfigured. Shit! I thought examining it without moving any part of my body to actually touch it

It twitched again. My leg was going into spasms. Making me think, What if he broke it? That was the only conclusion that came to my head. It went into another spasm which unleashed the pain that it was hiding behind from. I screamed. The pain was unbearable. And I couldn't go to the doctor. They would ask what caused it.

     And the physical trama I've had over the years from James they would definitely know that I have been abused. I don't have to go to the doctor, I'm fine! I tried to convince myself as another spasm kicked in. I let out another shriek. And covered my mouth before I could finish it.

I hoped to God that James went to work this morning. I crawled to my room, doing my best to not let out a cry. Once I was in my room I stood up and leaned on my leg that was not as injured. I hopped around the room looking for duct tape to close off the hole in my door.

After that was done I tripped over to my bathroom. I let out a groan with each step I tried my best to put most of my weight on my other leg. I gaze at my pale complexion that was drenched with blood. I filled up the tub with freezing cold water. Stripped down to nothing and stepped in the water with hesitation.

     I shivered while only putting my injured leg in first then slumped in the rest of my body. The water turned bright red in the same second I got in all the way in. Tears flowed down my face and laded in the water. I was tired of this. I wanted this to end.

I could barely lift up my head. And the tears started rolling down my cheeks rapidly. I got out of the bathtub and slipped across the floor to close the door. I locked it and searched for my razor frantically. Once I found it I stared at it while making my way back into the cold water. Then I looked at the blood already in the water.

Then back to the razor. "Let'ss do t-this!" I stuttered in about what I was about to commit to. You can't go back Stormy? I heard a voice say in my head. I held back tears desperately. I held the razor to my wrist and began cutting vigorously. And then did the same thing with my other hand.

Both of my hands fell into the water making it even more red than it already was. My vision was clouded by darkness. Everything went black.