Guests

Stormy's POV
Tears stream down my face. As he whipped me with his belt. I screamed the first couple of times. But just made my punishment worse, he hit harder. I turn to see his face when he finally stop. Sweat was pouring off his face.

As if he had just spent an hour outside in 90 degree weather chopping wood. He huffed and through his belt across the room with a smile on his face. He looked at my back with pride. Like he had just finished a beautiful work of art. James slammed my door shut.

Hiccups came from my mouth as soon as he walked out of the room. Tears were pouring off my face uncontrollably. I cried myself to sleep that night.

~Morning~
The sun shined across my swollen shut eyeballs. How could my own father do this to me? Why would he do this to me? I pondered for awhile. Then rolled out of bed. I try to walk upstairs but a sharp pain hits my back. I touched the skin. It felt just as leathery as his belt.

I walk upstairs, with every step I take in agonizing pain. I grab two spoons out of the drawer and run them under cold water. Once that was done I put them over my still swollen eyes. They took down the swelling alot but it was still very noticeable.

Eh, good enough! I thought throwing he spoon back into the drawer. But I felt a figure behind me. Shit! I thought trying not to panic. James grasped a handful of my hair. "I want you out of here tonight! I have guests coming over, and I don't want you here!" He yelled, while pulling my head back.

I only nodded. He let go but, pushed me to the ground while doing it. I hurried away down the stairs to my room, and shut the door  securely behind me. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a white shirt with a design on it. Then grab some of James's old pants and my mom's leather jacket. (Outfit above).

Walking over to my bed I crouch down to grab some money I had stashed underneath my bed. Then to bathroom to quickly brush my teeth then I'm gone for the day. I rush out the front door before he could beat the holy living piss out of me... Again.

~School~
My back ached and I didn't want to be by anyone or anything at he moment. "Hey!" I hear behind me. Ignoring the person, I walk away. But they grab my hand. "Leave me alone!" I shrug off their hand to see it was Wilson. His smile drops. I steal a glance at him before speed walking away.

~Lunch~
At my usual table I sat down shoving multiple fries down my throat. "Hi!" I turn my head a bit to hard to see who it was. Ashton. I sighed and turned back to my fries. "What?" I said in an annoyed manner.

He stared at me for a awkward moment "What's wrong?" Ashton asked sitting beside me. His hand touched my back. I screamed. Ashton pulled his hand away immediately. Everyone's eyes were on me. I stood up and limped out of the cafeteria.

Author's note
First can I just say, fjrbgvoevud! 50 reads! Holy crap! Thank you guys so much! I promise I will post more often. See you guys next time. Oh, and don't forget to comment, like, and follow me! 😘