Daddy's home

Stormy POV
I barely make it up he stairs without collapsing. I look to see Ashton walking away. Help me! My head urges me to scream. But I hold onto he dying words.

I swallow the lump forming in my throat, I gently open the door just enough to see inside. No signs of James, I think while reluctantly pushing open the door fully.

I walk passed to put my stuff down, before I could turn around to shut it, it slams shut... "Daddy's home." I mumble. Bracing myself to be slammed against blood satined wall. My shoulder ached when he through me against the wall as expected.

My head was throbbing and I was finding myself on the ground begging for mercy "Please?" I cried. "Please?" He sounded shocked and then that shock turned to anger "Please!"

His eyes glowing in fury James grabbed a fistfull of my hair making me look in his eyes. A shiver runs down my spine when I meet his ragefilled eyes. James lifted his hand and hit me again and again until his urge to was small... Well smaller.

I layed on the ground slipping in and out of consciousness. Finally, I close my eyes letting the darkness take over. I wake up suddenly moonlight splashing across my face "Grass?" I tilt my head to the side.

Then it came to me, he had thrown me out of the house. Wow! Was I really that tired? I thought surprised, then remembered I hadn't slept that much in the past year. Cause he would barge into my room at three in the goshdarned morning! So instead of going back in I stayed sitting in he cool, slightly damp grass.

Falling back into a peaceful sleep. I wake up hissing as the bright sun clashes with my eyes blinding me. I slap my hands on my face trying to wake up entirely.

Not bothering to move I lay there contemplating whether or not I should get up or not. I decided to get up reluctantly. I jiggle the door handle, locked! I think getting a bit pissed off. And an idea popped in my head, window?

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice asks behind me, while I'm trying to crawl through the uncomfortable small window. "Holy sh-" I cut myself off when I see his face. "You do know there's this amazing called a door, right?" He said sarcastically.

I laugh "Asshole." Throwing my hands up in the air scornfully. I jiggle the door handle again for him to see. "You try smart guy?" I said moving out of the way. He made his way up to the door and hen pulled out a Bobby pin from his pocket.

   "You do his alot?" I asked raising my eyebrows, and then the door pops open. He leans against the door way and says " So, you gonna invite me in?" He smiles. "Fat chance!" I retort back. Then I heard the smallest noise and whipped my head back. With fear bursting out of my eyes.

"Hey you okay?" Ashton furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and worry
      I force a reassuring smile "Yeah." I looked back again "See you at school." I said shutting the door in his face.

I rush downstairs to grab a shirt and not bothering to change my pants. I brush my teeth and rush out the door.

Author's note:
Sorry I didn't post any sooner. I just had so much school work and sports I didn't have or make the time. But I do hope that you enjoyed his chapter. See you next time!😙