Fear

Stormy POV
I wake a swift punch to the face. Pain flared up my entire torso and half of my face he had just hit. Cracked ribs, maybe? I thought feeling the area. James burst out into a fit of laughter. Mocking my pain. The pain that he caused only moments ago. I hate you! I didn't dare say it out loud but I couldn't describe my anger to him another way.

I wanted him to suffer. Like I have. I wanted him to feel the pain I have, every single day... Because of him. Tears stung the back of my eyes. He let out a huge cackle before kicking me again and throwing me down the stairs. I screamed subconsciously. As he was walking away. But turned back and I saw the anger in his terrifying dark brown eyes.

I squirmed trying to move closer to my bedroom and only ending up angering James and a excruciating pain running up and down my side where he had kicked. His eyes watched my body lay stiffly on the ground. I looked at him towering him over me. I felt fear, fear that I have never felt before.

I felt absolute terror. A murderous glare was permanently attached to his face anytime he would look at me. I close my eyes and scrunch my nose trying to hold back tears. I heard James's booming footsteps coming down the stairs. I heaved while trying to hold my breath. I felt James's hand wander through my hair then grasp it tightly and slam my head into my bedroom door.

My head went through the wood. Although the wood was not very sturdy in the first place it still hurt. It hurt like hell. I wanted to move. Or run. But my body wouldn't let me. I stand there paralyzed with my head still in the door with my legs limp. I didn't even have the energy to cry.

James ripped my head out of the door and through me onto the ground and then kicked and punched me repeatedly. Once he was satisfied he stomped back the stairs and took a couple of beers from the fridge and plopped himself comforablly on on the couch. I move the only things I can move, my eyes.

Seeing the blood staining the carpet. Seeing my hands covered with blood. The blood seeping off my forehead it blurred my vision. I fluttered my eyelashes trying to get it out so I could see anything, it didn't help. Soon just closed my eyes and decided to stay there until morning.