Nightmare

Stormy POV
He whipped me with his belt, I let out a cry of agony. Unwelcomed tears streamed down my face. "You were the one who made your mother leave!" He whipped my again. "You will pay!"  I screamed. Calling out for help. "No one can save you!" I bit my lip hoping that the scream I was holding in wouldn't come out and give the satisfaction of hurting me. But that was completely useless the scream came out anyway the next time he hit me. "Wake up!" I heard him yell at me "Wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room frantically searching for any sign of my father. When my eyes landed on a dark figure, I screamed in fright. "It's okay calm down, calm down." The voice cooed. Then I realised the voice was very familiar, it was Ashton's. My breathing began calming down. "Ashton?" I asked sinking down into my bed nervously not knowing if was him or not.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked. I nodded my head still scared. I began rocking back and forth to comfort myself. Ashton asked me to move over, I obeyed. Ashton climbed onto the hospital bed and held me tightly in his arms. My hands were shaking and I was easily startled when the door opened and revealed another dark figure that I did not recognize. I coward in fear and leaned back into Ashton.

"What's going on in here?" She began to scold Ashton. "I-I had a-a nightmare." I stuttered still extremely scared that my father would come after me. "Oh sweetie should I get you some melatonin so it can help you sleep? " She questioned me. I only nodded. She nodded back at me and went out of the room. I snuggled closer to Ashton's chest.

A couple minutes later the nurse came back into my room which startled me... again. I sighed and realized it was just the nurse. Tears were threatening to come pouring out of my eyes. I let out a vigorous sigh and began taking deep breaths to try and call myself down. 

A/N
Well... That took forever. I apologise that this one was so short but I had such bad writers block! Well a new chapter is out so that's great. I love you all and thank you for over 8k reads! I hoped you liked the chapter and thank you for sticking around for this chapter to come out! See ya next time and don't forget to comment, vote, and share!