Unwanted encounter

Author's note: Can I just say, shitaki mushrooms, holy crap! 2, 000 reads. Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have worked so hard on his story and I hope everyone is liking it so far. I love you all. And don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! See y'all next time!😘 Okay now to the story!

Stormy POV
My eyes were puffy and nurses and doctors were trying to comfort me. But it was just making me feel worse. I was beginning to feel like more of a burden. My head was throbbing and my eyes were going blurry. And black dots were filling my vision. I flipped the covers off me and walked out of the room away from everyone.

The lights were so bright and everything was aplified I couldn't breathe. And the black dots were coming even more apparent. Then I tripped and I lifted up my head and saw blood. Blood that was coming from my head. I slowly put my hand on the spot where it was stinging.

Suddenly my hand made contact with the warm, sticky substance. I instantly pulled my hand away and saw the blood covering my hand. And the next thing I new I was being lifted up by two male doctors. And that was when everything went black.

Beep... Beep... Beep...
I woke up to the light sound of the monitor beeping at me. I looked around the room and saw a fast asleep Ashton on a chair next to the bed. I felt something warm at the bottom of my hand. Looking down to see what was causing the warmth. And seeing Ashton's hand holding mine. I smiled

Ashton's eyes fluttered open immediately after I smiled. "Your awake?" He whispered. And came to kiss me on the forehead. "How are you doing?" He asked with sympathy. " Fine." I croaked, cause my voice was dry. " Here I'll go get you some water!" He let go of my hand to grab me a drink. I smiled at him once more.

After Ashton was gone someone knocked at the door. "Come in!" I shouted so that they could hear me. My face dropped instantly when I saw who it was. My body tensed up and I tried hiding myself in the covers. "How you are you doing baby girl?!" He smiled evilly and approached me. I leaned back as far as I could in the bed. And tears were threatening to come out.

"Leave me alone!" I muttered, tears welling up in my eyes. " Look at me! " James's gritted his teeth. " No. " I said, keeping my eyes focused on the blanket. Once I finished saying that a hand grabbed my face and pulled it upward to make me look at him. And that's when the tears came running down my face. "How dare you!" He yelled at me "How dare you come to the hospital without my permission! " He yelled and me and I let out a sob.

"Please!" I begged. And then he door opened and I let out a sigh of relief. When I saw it was Ashton. Ashton dropped the cup on the ground and tackled my father to the ground. He started punching my dad repeatedly. Then out of nowhere my dad swinged Ashton on the ground and now it was his turn to hit him. I screamed at the sight.  Once James had knocked Ashton out he pushed himself from the ground. And made his way to the door and locked it.

Tears came streaming down my face and I began sobbing. And James knocked me out of my bed. He stepped on my hand and leaned down and whispered "You can't run from me!" Tears rushed down my face again. And the next thing I knew I felt a burning, stinging my cheek. He had punched me on my left cheek. I screamed again and heard a jiggling coming from the door handle.

It got louder and more frantic. "I'll be back!" He promised me. And them he opened the window and jumped out since we were only on the first floor. I army crawled across the room to get to Ashton. Not caring about opening the door. I held Ashton in my arms while brushing the hair out of his face. Even though he was beat up and his face was swollen he was still the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

The door suddenly bursts open with two cops holding guns. I looked over to them and signaled them to the window. They made their way over to the window cautiously and scanned he area for my father. And saw nothing. "help him." I said lightly to the doctors in the room. They nodded and picked him up and placed him on a gurie. And I watched them take him out of my room.