Beautiful

Ashton POV
The Painted white door slammed in my face before I could argue. I reluctantly lean against the surprisingly cold wood. Minutes pass and I wait coming restless for her to walk out the door.

     As soon as I put my hand to the door to knock, it swings open. I stand in awe as her perfect black hair lays across her face naturally. Stormy piercing eyes reach mine, "Umm, Ashton you got a little..." Her hand tapped the corner of her mouth referring to the drool on my face.

I wiped it off embarrassed. She revealed a million dollar smile but quickly covered it before I could see it fully. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she's smart, unbelievably kind, and never takes anyone's crap. Why did she try to hide it? I watched her, looking puzzled.

~School~
As I entered the school Stormy, everyone's eyes were directly on her. And Stormy sank into herself hiding her beautiful features. Eventually I spot my boys. And signal them to get over here. And we all to first period.

Everyone looked away with my whole posse here. Making Stormy stand normally. Her hair swung back and forth making her look even more angelic. A smile crosses her face. I melted. She was beautiful. It took everything I had not to grab her and attack her with kisses.

She leaves my side when we enter the classroom. Sitting down on the opposite side of the room where I usually sit. Teens arrived in there seats all around Stormy. Too bad, they were all about to get kicked out.

Everyone moved out as quickly as they could. They were the smart ones. But some people just didn't know the drill. Kade pulled their seats out from underneath them, and he repeated with two other students finally. We sat down. Me next to Stormy.

I try to get her attention by smiling at her. But she didn't even steal a glance. It frustrated me. Every other girl couldn't stop staring at me. The only girl I wanted to notice me. Didn't care. I ran my hair through my already greasy hair.

But I was interrupted in my thoughts by Mr. Adams "Mr. Harris if you stare at her any longer your head might explode." He said writing on the board "Yes, I am aware of your teenage hormones. But please save it for after class?!" I turned tomato red.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I covered my face with my hands turning away from Stormy. I slapped myself mentally, while scolding myself. Shit! I thought again.