Dinner

Stormy POV
I just stood there speechless. Wilson kept his eyes fixed on me when he let go of my wrist. I didn't know what to do. And he started walking into the school. Wilson disapeared when he went through the doors.

I start to walk inside but was immediately spotted by one of the football team. I don't need this today! I thought, speed walking past them. Not only to be pulled back by my hood. Slamming my head on the floor. I said something I regretted instantly "Asshole!" I yelled without thinking.

They were laughing and walking away but stopped in there tracks "What?" He gritted his teeth. They all turned around and stalked towards me. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my top lip. Idiot! I yelled at myself. The leader of the pack picked me up by my shirt. Shoved me against the lockers making a loud echo through the hallway "What did you say?"

I winced looking away from him. Then got a whim, my fear was replaced by conviction. I looked him dead in the eye "I said, Asshole!" I spit in his face. He chuckled. He dropped me, therefore letting his boys have me. I was a shoved into the locker by two boys. They hit me about 3 times each, before I fell to the ground.

Then they continued to kick me for about 5 minutes. I coughed up some blood on their shoes which made them kick harder. I swear I was going to die right there. But instead the captain waved his hand signaling them to stop. They did and they picked me up by my shirt.

I giggled "What's so funny?" One of them came close to my face. I continued laughing and spit in his face. He punched me and then shoved me into the janitors closet. I was to weak to move. I couldn't even lift my head up. So I just stayed on the ground until I felt like I could get up.

~Later~
Right before the go bell rang I pushed myself up from the ground. And made the long journey home. I unlocked the door to the worn down apartment and walked into the kitchen to make James's dinner.

Got out a huge pot and a container of angel hair noodles. And tomato sauce. Waited until the water started to boiled and then put the noodles in. Next the sauce. The noodles were done as well as the sauce I put it on huge plate, set it down on the kitchen table and walked to my room and put on a batman tank top and some batman and superman shorts. (Outfit above). And layed on my bed.

I heard the door open forcefully. He's home. I thought. Loud stomping came from upstairs. My door swinged open. "What the hell!" He shouted. I stayed quiet and looked at the floor. Before I knew it his hand connected with my face. I tried my best to keep a straight face and hold back tears.

But it wasn't working too well. I bit my lip trying my best not to cry. "I wanted steak for dinner!" He yelled in my ear. Well, how was I supposed to know that? I thought, because if I said it out loud he would have my head for dinner instead.

He grasped a fistful of my hair and pushed me off the bed and slammed my head on the ground repeatedly. I felt the blood crawling down my forehead. It making it so I couldn't see very well. He stopped for a second, and I thought he had gone. But that was a mistake I never should've done.

I tried to push myself off the ground. But was quickly kicked back down. I screamed. His dress shoes dug into my back. I hiss from the pain. I could hear a small rustling noise. And the back of the back of my shirt was ripped off. And a leathery texture hit my skin. His belt, to be exact.

Author's note:
Thank you so much for 30 reads. This is truly amazing! Thank you for reading this story.
Make sure to comment, vote, and follow me! Until next time! 😊