Stop lying

Wilson POV
"Why are you pushing this?" Her eyes were becoming glassy and tears were threatening to come out. I furrowed my eyebrows again and looked at her in the eyes to see if she was lying. And she was. She just didn't want anyone to know. "You're lying, I can see it!"

I let go of her hand of which I was currently holding. "No, no I'm not!" She yelled at me hers eyes getting wider. Stormy pushed me away from her and trudged down the hallway. I stared at her closely and watched her limp. "What happened to your leg?" I asked which made her stop in her tracks.

     "None of your goddamned business!" She seemed beyond pissed. I continued to watch her try and make it down the hallway without limping or showing any sign of pain. At which she failed at... Miserably.

Stormy was still limping and stopped walking periodically to rest her leg. But only for a moment. Then she disappeared into a classroom door. I shoved my hands in my pants pockets turned around and made my way to first period.

Stormy POV
I was beyond pissed. Who gave him the right!? Ugh! He made me so mad. I hit the locker I was standing next to. Tears stung the back of my eyes. My leg was throbbing. It felt like knives were being stabbed into my leg with full force.

     Without caring I dragged my injured leg behind me as I made my way to the closest bathroom. I looked into the mirror and found a broken girl. Dried tears stuck to my face. Her eyes were half closed and drooping downwards. My hair was a rats nest. It was greesy and unkept.

This couldn't have been me. Only a couple of years ago a smile was permanently attached to my face as my dad was throwing me up in the air and my mom was making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on a blanket in a deserted park. "Why did you leave me here?" I asked "Alone? With him!" I was referring to James.

If some one walked in and saw me like this while I was talking to a mirror they would think I'm completely out of my mind. But that didn't matter. It's not like they'd care! I turned around to get into a bathroom stall to inspect my leg. When I saw Kristina with her phone covering half her face.

     And that's when it hit me. She was video taping the whole thing. Kristina let out a deafening laugh. "You really are crazy!" She more like stated then asked. The only color in my face drained when she said this. Why did she have to be here? I felt the tears come back to my eyes.

Her smile disappeared and she put her phone in her pocket. "Answer me!" She yelled. And then her smile returned. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping that this was just a dream. And in that moment my eyes were closed she took this time to strike me. And said while giggling "Oops!" She made a pouty face.

I kept my face completely blank as the place where she slapped me was turning red at a rapid pace. Kristina seemed mad that I wasn't showing any sign of pain so she hit me again but harder this time. "Stay away from Ashton Harris or else I will send this video to the entire school" Kristina threatened while she gritted her teeth.

"Not a problem." I stared down at her. She seemed satisfied at my response and rammed her shoulder in mine before walking out of the bathroom.