Nothing

Kristina POV
"Hey!" I heard the angelic voice of Ashton call out to me. I turned around to be greeted by him only to be completely ignored. What! The! Hell! I opened my mouth in astonishment. Who could be this important that he didn't acknowledge me?!

"Hey!" He called out again, pausing for some one to turn around "Stormy!" He yelled. I froze and searched frantically for the girl he called for. My eyes finally reached her. She was the ugliest, toad I had ever seen. Have you ever heard of concealer? I snickered.

The hideous creature he called Stormy stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly. I shot daggers at her with my eyes. I folded my arms reluctantly while my eyes were still focused on that girl.

My top lip curled upward in disgust. I scoffed. I eyed the girl as she moved slightly to say something to Ashton as they were walking away... Together!!!Might I add! She had no right to even look at him. It was sad, really. She thought she had a chance. He's only being nice to you cause he feels bad for you! I thought while staring her down before they disappeared into the school.

I will have Ashton. He is mine. I placed my hand on my hip and my top lip curled up in disgust for the second time in three minutes. "Let's go." I said to my girls who were currently trying to flirt with Ashton's friends. But stopped right after I said that.

Stormy POV
Ashton and I walked into the school together while his friends stayed outside talking with some random girls who were twirling their hair and giggling at anything they said. Gross. I thought as I went further into he school. I was tapped on the shoulder which made me stop in my tracks and turned around to see this person.

And it was no one other than Wilson himself. "What?" I asked without hesitation. "What do you mean what?" Wilson stated. Ashton stepped infront of me and said "What do you want Jones!?" I looked to see them sending death glares towards each other. If looks could kill, then we'll, they'd both be dead.

Wilson rammed his shoulder into Ashton's and walked towards to me again. He gaze softened as his eyes landed on me. "Can I speak to you?" Wilson furrowed his eyebrows and made puppy dog eyes at me. My lips curled into a smile without my consent. Damn you lips! I mentally scolded myself.

My brain told me no but that was the exact opposite of what actually came out of my mouth "Sure." I said keeping my face emotionless. He grabbed my arm as soon as that word came out of my mouth and led me to an empty hallway. He stopped and looked at me "What's going on with you?" He paused and let go of my arm.

"Look I know it's not my place because I don't know you very well, but something about you seems... Off. I don't look now what it is, but, maybe I can help." Wilson took a shower step forward which made me step backwards. He can't find out! My brain yelled at me. So I bit my lip.

Wilson took another step and so did I but ended up backing into a wall. "Please?" He touched my hand "Let me help you!" He said gently but with a bit of force added to his voice. My eyes became glassy and I sternly stated "Nothing. Nothing is going on! Why are you pushing this!?"

Author's note:
Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc. Or whatever you celebrate. I hope you had an amazing time. Remember to Vote, share, comment, and follow me! See y'all next time.