-3-

Not edited.

Sitting with friends at the bar she couldn't stop the feeling that washed over her.She'd been in edge since Damon was in the bathroom with her so maybe it was that?

Whatever it was, it was fucking creepy! Nervously she looked around the room while laughing at stupid joke her friend Red tried to impress them with. She kept the smile on her face as she looked but there was nothing. She could see no reason at all for why she felt like this as she lost the smile and kept looking around.

"Hey" Peter punched her in the arm playfully.

"Ouch What was that for?" She rubbed her arm to take the dull ache away.

"You seem a million miles away at the moment. What's wrong?"

Immediately all at the table stopped and looked at them. They'd all grown up together and when one hurt, they all hurt.

"Anna? What's wrong honey?" Red may be the jokester but she was the mother of the group and if you hurt one of her own then she'd make sure you wouldn't see the dawn of a new day. She may be tiny but her wrath was bigger than the atlantic! She was also the little chihuahua that wouldn't let go if she thought there was something wrong with you.

"I'm ok guys. Something just feels a little off. I can't stop feeling like someone's watching."

Brendan laughed "Of course you feel that way" he lent in to the middle of the table "you got in here with a false I.D. What you're doing is illegal!"

They all laughed then, including her. "I don't think that's it. This isn't the first time we've done this. I never felt this way before." She couldn't help but look around again. "maybe I should just go before I spoil all your fun."

"Noooooo!!!!! Stay. Look if we think something's wrong we'll take you home.... ok?" Brendan puppy dogged eyes at her. She narrowed her own. "I hate you."

"No you don't. No one could hate this face" his cheeky grin earning one from her as she felt a tap on the shoulder. She froze, wide eyed as her friends looked behind her.

"Excuse me. You'll have to escort me to the managers office."

Anna turned around and looked up... and up. This guy was a giant. granted he was gorgeous but still a giant and she wasn't about to defy him. She nodded.

"Bring your belongings. You won't be coming back."

"Hey man," Brendan went to stand "she's not hurting anything..."

"Sit down sir or we'll have to ask you to leave." 

"We're not leaving without Anna."

"That's already taken care of. Now, if we've had enough childish crap you need to follow me young lady."

Follow she did. She looked back once and saw Red with the universal symbol of 'call me' happening with her hand. Nodding she turned around again and followed the giant down a long hallway. What seemed like an eternity was in fact mere seconds as they made their way to the door with the word manager written on it. He knocked and opened the door.

"She's here boss."

He pushed her through the door and closed it behind her. She stood nervously with hand gripping on her small handbag while she waited for the moment of doom.

 "Sit down Anna."

She stood stunned. Who was that... that voice... "Damon?"

As cliche as it was the chair behind the desk turned around to reveal the man who scared her more than anyone else.

"I told you to do something. I never repeat myself Anna." He looked at her with dark eyes that made her shiver as she walked over to the chair in front of the desk and sat, rigid, poised for escape.

"Give me the I.D."

"I don't..."

"Tsk tsk" he moved suddenly and got up from the chair "don't add lying to your crimes. I know you used a false ID to get in here and I want it. Now."

With shaking fingers she opened the bag she was holding and took the ID out and held it out to him as he made his way towards her. Taking it from her he glanced at it briefly before putting it in his pocket and moved to stand directly in front of her leaning on the desk behind him.

"You disappoint me Anna. Your father told me what a good girl you are... pure. I wonder how disappointed he'd be if he saw you here, now, looking like a little slut."

"What?"

He shook his head. "look at what you're wearing Anna. You're sitting in front of me and I can see that you're wearing black lace underwear because that scrap of material you're wearing doesn't have enough material in it to cover what I own. Do you know how many men were looking at you tonight Anna? You showed them parts of you that belong to me and that, my dear" he lent down to whisper in her ear "makes me very very angry."

He jerked away from her and she realised she was crying. This man scared her to death. What would life be like living with him?

"I've been watching you tonight Anna. You're lucky that I never saw you touch anyone. Was your fuck buddy out there tonight?"

Her eyes met his and she saw they were narrow, dark and full of something. She shook her head.

"For god sake Anna, You're not a timid child. Speak."

"No. I don't hav.." She had to tell him the truth. This had gotten way out of hand.

*Sigh* "I told you I don't like lies Anna. Was he there or not? Yes or no?"

"No."

He closed his eyes for a moment before looking at her again. "Ok, I'll believe you this time. Now come here."

She stood and placed her bag on the chair she got up from and went to him. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and pulled her into him as his left hand went up under her hair pulling sharply, she gasped. He crushed her mouth with his own and used the gasp to his advantage to gain entrance as his tongue savoured the flavours from all portions of her mouth. He continued his enslaught until suddenly his mouth became soft and she found herself melting into the kiss he was giving her.

He let her go and pushed her away. "Go home Anna. Ben will drive you. I'll be home in a while."

"What?"

He smiled suddenly "I live with you now."