-40-

Not edited.

Damons body shook in shock and disbelief. He took a step back and grabbed hold of the arm of the chair closest to him and sat down.  Was he... was he like him?

No.

He couldn't be... could he?

No... but Anna...

"I didn't know." He whispered coarsely "I had no idea what happened to you before. I thought you had a stalker... I didn't know..."

"Dad's embarrassed and ashamed of what happened. I think he blames me."

"Who gives a fuck what he thinks Anna!" Damons' temper flared "You went through fucking hell. He should have been here to support you. He should have been a damn father!"

She shook her head sadly. She knew that if she'd spoken up... just told someone...

"It's not your fault Anna! Don't you ever fucking believe that!" He got up and walked to her taking her by her hands "The guy's a psycho. A complete fucked up piece of shit. You were a little girl... what chance did you have? None!"

"He broke me. I'm broken."

Damon inhaled dropping his head back and closed his eyes as the rage screamed through him. Counting to ten wouldn't work... he needed Frazer dead. He inhaled again the dropped his head back down to see the top of Anna's as she stood ashamed.

"Anna... look at me... you're not broken. Yes in a way you're a little bruised but... you're not broken."

"How can you say that... look at me..."

"Oh Beany I look at you... damn I look at you. You're fucking amazing. I can't wait till you're ready to be in my arms screaming my name... fuck Beany.. I get so hard just thinking about it.... I"

"Beany?"

He smirked "With all I said it was that you're questioning?"

He pulled her into his arms and tucked her head into his chest.

"I like the nick name baby but you don't so I won't use it. Beany's the closest I can come up with at short notice."

"I like it... it's different."

"Then Beany it is." He kissed the top of her head "I want this to work out Anna. You and me but I don't want you to ever be afraid of me. I can't shut away who I am completely but I will compromise with you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy Beany. You being you makes me happier than I have been in a long time. We all have things in our past that we aren't proud if Beany. I'm no different."

"You've lived a lot longer though..."

"Are you calling me old?" he asked in mock horror.

"If the shoe fits."

"Beany! How could you? I'm wounded."

She raised her head to look at him and saw the playful glint he was sporting looking back at her.

He lowered his head and touched her mouth with his lightly before pulling back as he whispered

"My Beany."

A knock on the door followed by Maxon coming through it startled them out of their eye gazing.

"Hey guys... Lucas' men are back and they have some information that you won't like. Not one fucking bit."