-55-

Not edited.

The stage was set for a classic pantomine. Bridal party, guests and even a stand in minister by the name of Simeon.

Everyone was playing their parts and were buzzing for the festive occassion while being on high alert. Each one with vision of an eagle as they waited knowing that the end result would be soon. There was mo way Frazer would let this happen.

For Red it was as if it were a real wedding. She was pushing Anna to be ready on time. Anna cringed for the umpteenth time of her hair being pulled.

"Red! Stop it!"

"Anna... "

Anna pushed up from the dressing table.

"No! Playing dolly twice in one week for you is too much!"

Red pouted then sighed "I guess I'm just nervous, what if something goes wrong?"

Anna squeezed her hands "We all are but have you seen how many people are out there? There's no way anything can go wrong."

There was a knock at the door and her father poked his head round the door "Ready girls?"

Anna grinned "Let's do this!"

They got to the kitchen as Simeon was putting cards in his pocket. He saw the girls and whistled "Wow."

"Aren't ministers meant to be celibate?" Anna asked cheekily.

"Hey, I'm modern age. My Grandmother would be proud" his smiled beamed as he chuckled and went out the back door.

Lucas came back inside.

"Everything's set. You walk down the steps Red and one of my men will escort you to the front where Maxon is. Anna, you'll be with your Dad obviously but a couple of guys decided to put on a guard of honour so you'll be pretty much surrounded at all times."

Anna looked at Red and they both nodded in agreement to an unspoken conversation.

"So. Let's get you up there to your husband." Lucas ran a hand over his face "Damn that might take some getting used to."

"For me too" Anna said with a grin that resulted in one being thrown right back at her.

"Welcome to the family sis. It's time."

It was definitely time. Gregory Frazer was going to be caught that day.

*********

Don't hate me, I know it's short. next chapter in a couple of minutes!