-37-

Not edited. Just want to thank you all again for all your support!!! MWAH!!! Mari xxx

She pushed the door open quietly and saw him leaning back in the chair. His eyes were closed and he held a glass with his finger tips off to the side of the arm. He looked exhausted.

She felt so guilty. All these people were going without sleep to help her. She hated him more than ever as she moved closer and saw the dark circles that were now prominant on his face. He wouldn't go without sleep for her. He wouldn't care if she slept or not.

Damon's eyes opened and he looked straight at her. Even his tired eyes looked gorgeous and took her breath away. He smiled.

"Anna... love.. come here."

He sat up placing the glass on the desk and as she stepped closer he put ot his hand and she placed hers in it. He pulled her closer until she was standing directly in front of him. He opened his legs and pulled her even closer and dropped his head to her as his arms engulfed her waist.

She was at a loss as to what to do but slowly placed her hands on hia shoulders. He mumbled something she couldn't hear properly. She stood there... just waiting... he looked up at her with sad, almost tortured eyes.

"Hold me Anna... please... just hold me."

The surprise must have shown on her face when he again said "Please."

She nodded and almost instantly the haunted look left his eyes and he smiled softly before dropping his head again. Her arms moved automatically to hold him as best as she could. She looked down at him and without even thinking about it she moved her hands to his head and slowly moved her fingers through his hair. He groaned and she stopped.

He lifted his head again causing her hands to cup his face. His expression changed and he looked darkly at her. He reached up to touch her face. She was beautiful. He could tell that she was nervous but he needed her. He needed to go that one step further. Hugs and kissing her forehead were nice but he needed... more.

He slid his hand to the back if he neck and slowly pulled her down to him. Her lips touched his and he fought himself as he battled the feeling boiling inside him. He moved her out and changed the position of his legs so he could pull her onto his lap and he took control of the kiss.

It was obvious that she had little if any experience in kissing and his dominant side swelled at the thought of being the one to teach her. His hands travelled over her and as his thumb traced the swell of her breast ahe gasped and his tongue entered her mouth. She groaned as he explored her mouth and he prompted her to follow his lead. Slowly she realised what she needed to do and she returned his kiss.

It was the need for air that brought them back to reality. They sat panting and holding on to one another.

"Soon baby, soon you'll be my wife.

Anna looked to the floor and Damon stiffened slightly "What's wrong?"

"I was thinking..." she stopped, embarrassed.

"What?"

"Well, you only agreed to marry me because of my dad..."

"We're getting married Anna."

"But if you don't want to..."

He moved her swiftly until she was turned facing him.

"We are getting married. You're mine Anna. I won't let you go!"

His tone made her jump.

"Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Good girl. I have a lot to talk about with you but know this.. in three days time you and I will be Mr and Mrs Damon Price."