Protagonist??

This is an Au where instead of Shuichi being the first person Kaede becomes friends with, it's Kokichi.

Kokichi POV

Agh.. my head. I open my eyes and noticed I'm inside.. a locker? Now what the hell am I doing here? Did someone locked me up in here while I was out? Not only that... My breathing became uneven. I'm claustrophobic. I put my hands on the door and started pushing it. It opened and I fell to the floor with a scream. "Ahh! Oof" My ass hurts. I look up and saw a girl with blonde hair, some music note hairpins and a bag staring down at me.

"Who.. who are you? Did you kidnapped me?!" She backed away. "What?! Of course not!" I stood up. It still hurts... I wonder how I didn't fell face first.
"Oh well, my name is Kaede Akamatsu. Ultimate Pianist" she smiled at me.
"Kokichi Ouma, Ultimate Supreme Leader!" I exclaimed proudly with a grin.
"Ultimate Supreme Leader?" She tilts her head.
"I have an organization with over 10 000 members!"
"That's cool!"

We walked, ran and met other students on the way to what seems to be the gym. I came to the conclusion that we were kidnapped and God this school is old. Could you even see the vines in the classrooms? We opened the door and saw everyone that we met.
"Upupupu~!" We heard a high pitched laugh. "Oh shit" what have I gotten myself into?

-----Time Skip ---›

"Dont worry! I'm sure nobody's gonna kill people!" I started comforting Akamatsu-chan which felt very weird. I do not comfort my members since they're always happy. So I don't know if I'm doing it right.
"Yeah" the navy haired boy beside me smiled. Ever since we talked to him, he's been trying his best to be with us. I think he has a crush on the pianist.

Which is very bad because we are in a killing game and you do not know how much a person wants to leave now.

"We should try to find an exit" I looked around the place. Saihara stood up.
"I-im going somewhere. Dont worry ill be back!" He waved at us before leaving.
"Where should we start?" I asked the girl.
"Maybe.... Outside" I nodded. We then left the kitchen.

-----Time Skip ---›

Monokuma have us our motive videos. I'm starting to worry about my members.. are they okay? Why was I given my own motive video? I turned to look at Akamatsu-chan's expression. My breathing stopped.

"Akamatsu-""Ah!" She seemed to snap out of her faze

"Akamatsu-"
"Ah!" She seemed to snap out of her faze.
"Ouma-kun" I stare at her suspiciously.

-----Time Skip ---›

"Im sorry" all the tears I've been holding in all these years has finally fell.
"Im so sorry..." Kaede.. my first friend in this place. Is now going to get executed.

But..

I feel like there's something wrong here. It feels like Monokuma lied to us about Akamatsu being the culprit. If it isn't her..

Who is?

-----Time Skip ---›

"Don't lie.. tell the truth. Don't be afraid to reveal the truth"

Her voice echoes in my head. It's going to be hard to be honest especially with the fact I've been lying most of the time. Maybe everyday. The worst part is, I don't even know sometimes if im lying or not.

This is what I get when I want to confuse people. I confuse my self.

Her voice was cut off by another one.
"Ouma-kun" I turned around and saw Shuichi smiling at me.