Determination

Tenko POV

"Ah! Let go!" That voice. I looked up and look at the closed door.
"Was that.. Ouma?" I nodded. What's happening? Why is he screaming?
"Should we.. check on him?" I shook my head. "That would be dangerous" he's probably being taken back by the mastermind. After some time, the screaming stopped. Maybe they were inside the male's room. (You know cause.. degenerate males. Males are the only one capable of doing this-)

I slowly opened the door and sighed in relief when I saw no one was around. "Where are you going?" Himiko asked me. "Looking around"
"Be safe!" Himiko whispered.
"Dont worry. I'll hit those degenerate males with my Neo Aikido" I smiled re-assuringly. I walked up to go to the second floor.

"What's.." I noticed Maki's room was open. I carefully walked towards the room, trying not to be heard by the horrible male who dared to hurt a beautiful female.
I looked inside and saw Maki's body on the floor.
"H-harakuwa!" I ran and kneeled beside her. Is she alive?! I noticed she was breathing. That's good.

I shook the girl to wake her up while gently calling her name.
"Huh?" Her eyes opened. I smiled slightly.
"What happened Harakuwa?" I asked the caregiver.
"I dont know" she got up and rubbed her eyes. Then suddenly.
"How did you get in here?" I also noticed a degenerate male on the floor and she did too.

Her face was suddenly filled with blush.
"What is HE doing in here?!"
"Don't worry! Tenko will take him out"
"H-huh?" The degenerate male opened his eyes. "What am I doing here?!"
Why doesn't he remember? Unless he's faking it.

"You don't know what you're doing here?" The girl raised a brow while he nodded.
"The door was wide open when I walked inside" I said.
"So someone attacked us?" Momota asked to which me and Maki nodded.
"It must be the mastermind!" Oh if I get my hands on that male I will rip him apart!

"Do you have any ideas who it is?" The male questioned. I raised my hand.
"I don't want to answer a degenerate male but if it's for the safety of the females in this school then I will. It's Saihara" I told them.
"No! I don't believe you! It's not my side-"
"No she has a point" Maki interrupted.
"What?! You believe her?!" Momota asked.
"I mean.. we don't see him much ever since the brat's gone missing. So he must also kidnapped him"

"Typical  males. Always dumb" I crossed my arms. "Hey!" I heard him scream.
"What else do you know about Saihara being the Mastermind?"
"Shirigone-san told be that it's similar to her Yandere fanfics where the Yandere always kidnaps their love and keep them forever in their room! Shirigone is very smart unlike you!" I pointed at Momota to which he backed up.
"Me?!"

"Ouma must have escaped so Saihara went to get him again. That must be why Monokuma asked us to go back to our dorms so no one would see him" a very lazy person spoke. I looked at Himiko.
"Yumeno! Yoh shouldn't have went outside! It's dangerous! What if you get hurt!" I pulled the small red haired mage into a tight hug.
"So we all can agree Saihara is the culprit?" We nodded.
"We need to tell the others-"

"Wait!" Maki was interrupted by Shirigone. She was panting a lot so it must looks like she ran up the stairs.
(Or wherever her room Is at .-.)
"What?" She glared at the girl.
"I have a confession" she walked inside and fixed he sleeve.

"Confession?" The cosplayer nodded.
"You all might hate me but I have to tell you all of this" we looked at her, waiting for her to say something. She took a deep breath.
"I actually killed Akamatsu" she said. It took a while before we finally got process what Shirigone said.
"WHAT?!"
"Then we got the killer wrong?"
"Why didn't you just confess earlier so Akamatsu would still be with us?" Maki glared at the girl. Tears fell from Shirigone's eyes.

"Im so sorry. I was manipulated by Saihara into doing so. We're still alive because the game was too early to end that he decided to make Akamatsu the killer!" She cried out, covering her face with the palms of her both her hands.
"Shirigone-san it's okay!" I hugged the girl.
"So you knew that Saihara was the mastermind all along?" She weakly nodded.

"I didn't tell any of you because he said that if the game ended too early, he would die with us. I don't want all of us to die but it's still no use because some of us are still going to die soon!"

"So then, I decided.. to tell everyone! Were all going to rescue Ouma and save everyone!" She wiped her tears and stood up, filled with determination.
Momota has tears in his eyes while smiling. He looks like a total idiot.
"That was the best speech ever" he clapped his hands.

"Let's save everyone!" Himiko declared, now filled with so much energy. Maki gave a small smile and nodded.
"First.. we'll need a plan" I said.

And so the plot thickens.